This is the inaugural year the Jesup Film Festival. The festival is horror themed but screens all genres of film. The films will be screened at actual movie theaters. The Jesup Drive In and The Historic Strand Theater. There will be a trophy for the best of fest and for each of the film categories. There will be workshops during the festival by people in the film industry. Each filmmaker who is accepted will receive free admittance to all the festivities.
Jesup, Georgia really wants to see you come visit us and attend. This will be a FUN UNIQUE event! This will be a fun, event filled festival. You will have a Blast!
Rules and more information
The Student Film Competition (High School and Under) All genres are accepted. Entries should be in MP4, under 20 minutes in length.
At the Jesup Drive-In films will play into the night and attendees will be allowed to camp out.
Trophy & Prize Award ceremony
The Trophy & Prize ceremony will be held at the end of the festival. Attending the festival is not required to win
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories and Prizes
Best of Fest- Trophy
Best Comedy- Trophy
Best Drama- Trophy
Best Animated- Trophy
Best Documentary- Trophy
Best Feature Film- Trophy
Best Student Film (Georgia)- Trophy
Best Student Horror-Trophy
Best Student Comedy- Trophy
Best Student Drama- Trophy
Best Student Animated- Trophy
Best Student Documentary- Trophy
1. Submission Formats: MP4
2. Each entry must be a separate submission. If you select more than one film category for your film you must pay the full entry fee for each category.
3. Student films (Must be filmed in Georgia) must include a copy of a current student ID or proof of current enrollment. Copies of student ids can be uploaded to FilmFreeway or e-mailed to email@example.com
4. Official selection filmmakers are required to provide one digital file of their official selection film for festival screenings. Digital screener files must be either Pro-Res or H.264 file formats. Hard copies of the film will also be accepted in Blu-ray or DVD NTSC format. PAL formatted DVDs are not accepted.
5. If your film is selected as an official submission the cost of shipping hard copies or external drives of festival screeners to the Festival if necessary must be paid by the entrant.
6. All international entries must be sent with all transportation charges, duties, and taxes prepaid by the shipper. Fees charged to the Jesup Film Festival will be refused.
7. Hard copies or external drives of official selection screeners will NOT be returned unless the submission filmmaker provides a self addressed envelope with pre-paid shipment included.
8. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images and content in the entry. Entrant will allow usage of clips from the entry for promotional use on television, radio, in print, at live Festival events and virtual award programs.
9. By submitting the filmmaker confirms that they are duly authorized to submit the film to the Jesup Film Festival without the consent of any third party (or, if the consent of other parties is required, all of them are also signing this Agreement).
10. By submitting the filmmaker confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival. The film does not violate any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any person or entity. Releases for music, images, content and talent must be obtained by the filmmaker. The Jesup Film Festival is not liable for copyright infringement or unauthorized use.