“RADDUR ART FOR HUMAN SAKE” is a Production House where we believe – Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life. Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. We are young in ideas, modern in approach and enthusiastic in attitude.
"RADDUR ART FOR HUMAN SAKE" will be paying its heartiest tribute to the Legendary Filmmaker - Mrinal Sen on his Birth Centenary, making the way we perceive cinema better.
RADDUR commenced its journey in 2016, we are on our way creating excellence in different forms of communicative media. Our professional approach has helped us to grow into a successful production house offering a complete range of creative services. We offer a wide ranging tableau of services including Event Management, Short Films, TVC, Corporate Film, Brand Launcher, Audio Visual presentation, Music Videos, Training Videos, Film Trailer & Teaser, Web Series and other concept based productions.
Our motto is to change the society for betterment using culture as a tool, our mission is to foster inclusive and sustainable development using culture based approaches. West Bengal is a confluence of a rich past and culture, the villages of folk artist and craftspeople are perfect retreats for city dwellers, once you visit they offer visitors a rich cultural experience.
Why Short film festival? Short films will become the most important communication tool, we are witnessing a digital revolution, short films are the easiest medium of choice to communicate ideology, it connects people to each other as it’s easy to reach. Short films are the communication tools of values, products, innovation, and transparency and much more, it’s interesting for business as it helps us to connect people across the globe. Millions of Web users are watching short films as they become the standard communication tool promoting values, culture and business ethics.
“Raddur Art for Human Sake” dwells into the cultural panorama to witness the creativity of short films, artists and pioneers of the film fraternity all under one roof. With extraordinary films, enticing food and an eclectic atmosphere, come and experience the festival in true sense in International Short film festival 2023. A better change begins today! Be a part of the change. It’s an excellent platform for showcasing the fresh talent’s of India’s cinematic excellence to the world. As technology and film form continued to develop the Short film quickly became the prime choice of visual entertainment for the masses.
We are proud to announce the living legend Shreemati “Mamata Shankar” is our Chairperson of this short film festival. Come & Live every moment of the Visual narratives ecstatically presented exclusively at "Satyajit Ray Auditorium, ICCR Kolkata".
Case Prize with Memento & Certificate:
First INR 20000
Second INR 15000
Third INR 10000
With Memento & Certificate
Memento & Certificate for:
Best Sound Designer
Best Music Director
Best Script Writer
Best Jury Award: INR 5000
With Memento & Certificate.
By submitting your film into the International Short Film Festival- ISFF 2023, you expressly acknowledge that you are the rightful authorized person to submit the film and agree that you shall be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Submission of a film to the (festival) does not guarantee its selection as Nomination/ Official Selection/Award. All the films submitted to, will be reviewed by our honorable panel of jury and the announcement of the Nominees/ Official selections/ Winners will be intimated to the individual filmmakers by email as well listed on our website as well as social media profiles. Any form of canvassing will lead to the disqualification of the submission at our Festival.
2. All Short Films shot on any medium size, gauge and format including Digital between 1st January 2018 to 31st March 2023 within a duration of maximum 30 minutes are eligible for participation (including Title Cards).
3. All the Official Selections/ Nominees will receive a Certificate & Laurels. Only the winners chosen by our panel of judges will receive the awards.
4. All the selected Nominees/ Winners who would be unable to attend the awards ceremony will be contacted by our organizer team to have their certificates/ awards delivered to them.
5. The entry form/application will be considered valid only on receipt of Administrative film submission entry fee by Cash, Cheque or Money Transfer in favor of M/S Raddur and the fees non refundable in any case. Payment proof of deposit/transfer (with transfer date, place, account name and bank name) etc. needs to be send for verification at email@example.com.
6. All submissions must have English subtitles. Any submission received without English subtitles will be summarily rejected.
7. A filmmaker may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
8. The short-film may be made and submitted in any language (with English subtitles) or can have no dialogues at all.
9. The festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements, rules & regulations.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the ........, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred because of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
11. In case a Participant submits multiple entries, each entry along with the short film and printed form shall be submitted separately with separate entry forms with Synopsis/Description, Still PHOTOGRAPHS & Press Kit enclosed with each form. Each film will be considered as an independent and separate entry. The festival will not show more than one film(if selected).
12. Filmmakers can submit unlisted YouTube Google Drive, Vimeo links to the festival for screening/pre-selection/preview purposes.
13. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
14. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a screener link to your film.
15. The festival may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is the filmmakers’ responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
16.If a film is not eligible to be entered in the competitive section, it may be eligible for the non-competition section. The decision for selecting any film for competitive and/or non competitive sections solely lies on the jury and festival committee.
17. The Festival authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screenings) in different cities of India on non- commercial basis. For promotional/publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any television network /internet or related media during the festival period.
18.The decision of the selection committee & Jury panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Finalists will be notified by email regarding their selection. Selection of Short Films will be done by a panel of committee whose decision will be final.
19. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / incomplete / illegible / ambiguous particulars will be disqualified immediately.
20.Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
21.All submitted Short Films should be original works of film maker and shall not infringe and/or violate copyright whatsoever in nature and dubbed version is not allowed.
22. Food & Lodging will be provided to all the concerned filmmakers whose films will be selected at our Festival throughout the 3 day.