10th International Screenplay Competition - ISC@JIFF (Mind to Audience)
at 15th Jaipur International Film Festival-JIFF 2023
The ISC Screenwriting Competition continues to empower global connectivity between Screenwriters, Filmmakers, Producers and Innovators.
Our goal is to discover new exciting screenwriting talent from around the world. Top finalists will get their scripts read by industry professionals.
Top finalists will get their scripts read by industry professionals.
Ex. Chairman for Writer's Meet and Screenplay Festival / Competition
Mr. Anjum Rajabali, Noted Film Writer, India
For more about Mr. Anjum Rajabali: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjum_Rajabali
In each category there will be top 3 awards. (top 3 winner/s).
- Features Film (Fiction)
- Documentary Features Film (Non Fiction)
- Shorts Film (Fiction)
- Documentary Short Film (Non Fiction)
- Television Features & Shorts including TV Shows and Serials (TV)
Rules & Regulations:
1. One person can submit maximum 2 entries. For features: page limit (paper size A4, with one enter space & font (any font) size-12) 2-250 & for Shorts: page limit (A4, with one enter space, font (any font) size-12) 2-80 .
2. Screenplay other than language Hindi, English, Rajasthani, Urdu, Sanskrit, French, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi it should be dubbed or translated in Hindi or English.
3. All entries should be produced/written/recorded after 1st January 2020 are eligible for the competition.
4. Entries will be accepted till final deadline only.
5. In each category there will be top 3 awards. (top 3 winner/s)
6. All selected entry will get participation certificate.
7. After submitting the entry JIFF will not return any submitted material.
8. If in any category JIFF will receive less than 5 submissions, in that condition there will be no competition.
9. The script/screenplay/story should be your fundamental composition (मौलिक रचना). Your entry to any misinformation will be cancelled automatically.
10. Result will be announced during the closing ceremony or after the festival, if entries will be received more than expectation.
Rule No:- 17. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director/writer (s) or producer(s) of the film/script. For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organisers.
Rule No:- 18. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will cover the submitter or Director or producer)
I / we have to read the rules carefully and I / we agree with them.