Indie House is an international film festival. We focus on the independent filmmaker and our festival structure is made so that registrants have a much higher% nomination than other festivals.
Our event does not accept registrations 12 months a year, our event is held every 3-4 months in order to reward the maximum number of filmmakers.
We also believe that everyone deserves the same opportunities. That is why it does not matter if you register your project on the 1st or the 20th. We do not make any selections, until we have received all the entries.
We also have ALL Categories, where you save a lot of money and as a thank you we will make you a promotional post on our social networks.
Although we have different deadlines, we have applied a discount so that you have the same prices throughout the year.
Can I register a 2019 projects?
Yes. We do not have a production year limit. We believe in second and third chances.
I have my project on youtube. Would this disqualify my film from the festival?
No. As a festival we support you 100% in all promotion strategies and in no case do we eliminate a project that is online.
Do I have to send DCP or files?
No. We project through the filmfreeway platform to make it easier for everyone.
Communication is very important to us. For any questions, you can write to the festival email and we will be happy to answer all your questions
-Best Feature Film
-Best Short Film
-Best Serie/Web/Pilot Tv
-Best Music Video
-Best Short Script
-Best Feature Script
-Best First time Screenwriter
-Best Female Director
-Best First Time Filmmaker
-Best Sound Design
-Best Visual effects
-Best Indie Feature Film/Documentary (low Budget). Less than 50.000
-Best Indie Short Film (Low Budget). Less than 5.000
-Best Animated Film
-Best Experimental Film
-Local Filmmaker (only for Catalonia Residents)
1. Language: We accept movies and scripts in English, Spanish, Italian and French. If your project has another language, we will need subtitles in English, Spanish, Italian or French.
Feature more than 60 minutes.
Short film: maximum 60 minutes.
Series / Pilot Tv / Web Media: Unlimited
Music Videos: Unlimited
Screenplay: Shorts up to 30pag.
Feature up to 180 pag.
3. Year of production:
No production year limit. We accept projects of all years.
4. Without territorial Premiere. We do not ask for a territorial premiere, so you can register it even if it has already been released in our country.
5. Indie House (only in some cases), could use images from your project in a promotional way. Assemble a video with the best projects of the festival or post a frame on Instagram. Only promotional, never commercial and one minute maximum.
6. The festival does not pay a screening fee. At the live festival we screen the winner of Best Trailer, Best Music Video, Best Short Film and Best Feature Film.
7. You guarantee that you have the rights to your work and that you do not infringe any copyright infringement. Indie House is not responsible for any violation of copyright by the participant.
8. Organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent. As well as eliminating categories if not the minimum number of participants is reached.
9. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. Register a project implies acceptance of these rules.