2023 SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN
for the 9th Annual ICP Entertainment Film Festival! 🔥🔥 a curated Festival 💯
Sponsorship Opportunities, Press or volunteer inquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOU-TUBE Channel at http://www.youtube.com/therhymeimpersonator and view past HIGHLIGHTS of our Annual Film Festival.!
The Red Carpet Opening Night Gala will be held at SAAR Indian Bistro
located at 241 west 51st street, New York- 10019 on Oct 6th, 2023.
Who will win 11 of our most prestigious and coveted titles in 2023? 🏆 WILL IT BE YOU?
BEST BLACK LIVES MATTER
BEST CLIMATE CHANGE
BEST MENTAL ILLNESS
BEST COMEDY FILM
BEST DRAMA FILM
BEST HORROR FILM
BEST WEB SERIES
BEST DOCUMENTARY FILM
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
We are praying for all Filmmakers and their families across the globe in these most uncertain times 🙏. We also pray for our Frontline Healthcare Workers in NYC, neighboring states, and across our entire globe who have made the ultimate sacrifice for US! ❤ in the wake of the COVID19 Pandemic.
The Best of Luck to you all never give up on your dreams 😊 get ready for another amazing year of independent film making 🎥. We look forward to viewing your films and we thank you in advance for your support of our festival ❤🙏."
Richard Oliver Jr.
Screening and Award Ceremony Night selected filmmakers in 11 winning Categories!. All will receive a laurel to forever commemorate their work, as an -OFFICIAL SELECTION OF THE ICP ENTERTAINMENT FILM FESTIVAL!
Our Red Carpet Ceremony will be held at SAAR Indian Bistro in NYC with all of our winning filmmakers, sponsors, VIP & Celebrity Guests.
A 10 Minute Q&A SESSION! will be conducted via Zoom Online.
Selected WINNERS will also receive an exclusive virtual ZOOM interview on The Rhyme Impersonator Show ARTIST SPOTLIGHT SERIES! With host Veena Kondapalli (co founder) To air on their YOU-TUBE Channel at www.youtube.com/therhymeimpersonator
Additional promotion, marketing and advertising exposure around all of the nominated and official selected short films!
WE WISH ALL OF YOU TALENTED AND BUDDING FILMMAKERS IN THE USA AND ACROSS THE GLOBE THE BEST OF LUCK! WE LOOK FORWARD TO VIEWING YOUR FILMS....
In the ICP Entertainment Film Festival, filmmakers will pay a SUBMISSION fee and submit their short film(s) via FilmFreeway for review and consideration. The shorts and feature films will then be reviewed by a select panel of judges and only 1 film in the following categories will be selected to screen:
BEST BLACK LIVES MATTER Filmmakers Challenge
BEST COVID-19 Filmmakers Challenge
BEST CLIMATE CHANGE Filmmakers Challenge
BEST MENTAL ILLNESS Filmmakers Challenge
BEST WEB SERIES
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
1) All films must have been completed not earlier than January 1, 2012.
Length of short film: 5-30 minutes, features 90 min to 2.5 hours.
2) Films must be in English or have English subtitles
3) Films can be submitted via Film Freeway.
4) ICP Entertainment Film Festival does not require World Premiere but appreciates if you notify us if you are either a World Premiere, International Premiere (your first premiere outside your country of origin), North American Premiere or New York Premiere.
5) Entry fees are in U.S. dollars, per film entry and are non-refundable.
6) Submitting filmmakers/individuals will be notified by e-mail on or before Oct 1, 2022.
7) Regarding shipping to ICP Entertainment Film Festival, the submitting filmmaker will be responsible for the mailing/shipping cost of the work, both for the submitted cut for consideration and final screening copy for screening at the film festival.
8) All submitted entry materials will not be returned.
10) A filmmaker with multiple entries (titles) must submit each entry and entry fee separately.
11) The ICP Entertainment Film Festival reserves the right to remove a film from the festival program for any reason or for no reason and shall not be liable for any refund or claims of any kind arising out of such removal.
12) ICP Entertainment Film Festival reserves the rights to cancel the event if there is any emergency as declared by NYC govt or due to personal emergencies.
13) The trophy will have to be purchased, cost for the trophy will be $20.
13) ICP Entertainment Film Festival will charge additional cost for mailing the trophy. ICP Entertainment Film Festival is not responsible if the trophy get returned back due to wrong address.
The ICP Entertainment Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless ICP Entertainment Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
For any additional information concerning submissions, contact us at email@example.com