I Am Tomorrow is a three day international film festival with women in cinema taking the centre stage. If you are a female director and if you have a story that needs to be told, a message that needs to be heard, or a perspective that needs to be seen? then you are invited to apply for the I Am Tomorrow Film Festival, the premier event for women in cinema. We are accepting applications from all over the world for the Narrative Feature Films, Documentaries and Short Films directed by Women. We are super excited to screen the works of female filmmakers from around the world, who dare to challenge the status quo, explore diverse perspectives, and inspire change.
This November, join us in the heart of Europe to experience the magic of creativity, unique perspectives and powerful voices at the I Am Tomorrow film festival.
I Am Tomorrow Wonder Women Awards:
I Am Tomorrow Launch Pad Awards (for Debutants):
I Am Tomorrow Excellence Awards:
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
* If you are a filmmaker from the regions in conflict or if you cannot pay the submission fee for any specific reason, please reach us on instagram or email us for a fee waiver/discount.
1. In the first edition of I Am Tomorrow Film Festival, we are accepting only the projects that are directed by Women. The films must have been completed between January, 2020 to August, 2023. We also consider films that are screened or premiered in other film festivals.
2. If the producer is a woman and the director is not, the project is not considered this year. We will have a special section of films produced by women in the future years of the festival.
3. All the awards are physical trophies. We also issue a physical and digitally downloadable, verifiable certificate to every winner. Awards do not include any cash prizes.
4. The application fee is non-refundable. However, you would automatically qualify to get a discounted transferable entry ticket to the three day film festival in Brussels even if your project is not shortlisted. We are curating some amazing talks, super useful workshops, panel discussions and film screenings.
5. If your application is not shortlisted, it doesn't mean that your project is not good. Please do not undervalue your film as every project is valuable in its own way and do continue to apply to several film festivals. Never stop telling stories and chasing your dreams.
6. The applicant accounts to sole responsibility of any copyright clearance of the material used in the submitted film.
7. The Jury includes exceptionally talented diverse individuals and the judging process is automated and autonomous. No questions shall be entertained in this regard.
8. All of us understand what it takes to make a good film and it also takes a lot of courage and resources to build a film festival. Please go easy on us for any unforeseen shortcomings. We are a bunch of super passionate individuals trying to be the change that we want to see and enable more and more female filmmakers, technicians and performers in the film industry. We would love to grow and evolve along with you and establish I Am Tomorrow as an important film festival.