The “Gozo Film Club” is proud to announce the third edition of the Gozo Film Festival this coming summer from the Friday 21st to Sunday 23th of August 2020 A three-day long event promoting local (Gozitan and Maltese) and foreign filmmakers.
The festival will be held on the picturesque bastions of Gozo Citadel, in the heart of the island’s capital with indoor and outdoor events.
The Gozo Film Festival combine quality International short and feature movies with local movie productions, including children sessions and Film Making analysis.
The event is held in conjunction with VisitGozo, the Gozo Ministry and Gozo Culture.
The Gozo Film Festival has no awards or prizes ... yet. We are working on it.
1. I have read, understated and fully comply with all submission eligibility information, Submission Guidelines, Terms and Conditions of Entry and Entry Eligibility requirements.
2. All Shorts must have a runtime of 15 minutes or less (including credits).
3. The very latest deadline for submissions to our 2020 event is the 15th of July. We aim to get back in touch with all submitted filmmakers by the beginning of August to inform them if we are screening their film during the festival.
4. Films in any language other than English MUST have English subtitles.
5. The Gozo International Film Festival accepts secure online screeners through FilmFreeway, Vimeo and YouTube. We do not accept DVD submissions.
6. For the current year the Gozo Film Festival, there are no awards presented or winners.
7 . I have the right or authorisation to submit the film to the Gozo Film Festival as my own work or on behalf of the creators, and the production has no litigation or disputes regarding any part of the production, distribution or originality.
8 . I certify that I have full rights to the use of the music in the entered work.
9 . I give permission to the Gozo Film Festival to use stills, titles, trailers, short excerpt of the film and any information from the film for promotional purposes, online and in any print media or campaigns connected with the Gozo Film Festival. This includes brochures/programmes, printed media magazines/newspapers and online.
10. I give permission to the Gozo Film Festival to screen the movie during the Festival.
By submitting your entry you confirm that you have read and accepted the above terms and conditions.
Kindly understand that we are unfortunately, we are unable to provide individualised feedback to filmmakers.