GOLDEN FRAMES 2019 - INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL (Third Edition)
Golden Frames 2019 is a FilmFreeway Gold Festival & provides an online platform to encourage and promote budding & talented film makers globally. Six Sigma Films is pleased to be back with 3rd edition of Golden Frames 2019, International Festival for Short Films. The festival Screening of finalist short films will be held in September 2019.
Filmmakers are required to submit online through FilmFreeway.com, the world's #1 to submit films for film festivals and creative contests. For queries you can contact us at email@example.com
CATEGORIES OF THE CONTEST
Films in in all genres & any language are acceptable
1. Short Category
Short Films with duration upto 10 minutes
2. Long Category
Short Films with duration upto 40 minutes*
* Exemption on duration of the film on merit. Running time includes end credits.
NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS
Filmmaker can submit up to three short films.
Six Sigma Films is known for path-breaking and diverse short films with independent filmmakers. Our channel is ranked 7th in Top Short Film YouTube Channels worldwide. In addition to distributing & producing Short Films, we assist filmmakers for film funding through our platform FilmFundingNetwork.com.
Six Sigma Films is a major Film Production House. It is also a top organizer of Film Conferences/Awards & Festivals. We have conceptualized and organized first ever film finance conference & awards in India (COFFI). We have successfully organized more than 10 short film festivals.
Our 1st Edition of Golden Frames, International Short Film Festival was a big success & we received more than 1000 entries from 80+ countries. 100+ short films from 60 countries across the world was screened in Andheri, Mumbai.
1. Screening for Finalist short films
2. Certificate of Merit to winner film makers
3. Certificate of Participation to every short listed film
4. Opportunity to get released on 7th largest YouTube Channel for short films worldwide
5. Opportunity to get your film distributed by Six Sigma Films
6. Winner Films will get coverage in TheBuzzDiary.com, top entertainment site for viral stories & videos and the social media
7. Opportunity to work in future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates.
1. It is open for everyone above 18 years
2. Filmmaker are required to submit online through filmfreeway.com.
3. Films in in all genres & any language are acceptable
4. Short films must be 40 minutes or less in length. Running time includes end credits
5. We consider all films regardless of commercial, theatrical, or television screenings
6. Films are acceptable even if they are already online
7. No film may be withdrawn from the festival programme after its selection.
1. Gold members of FilmFreeway will get 10% flat discount on the entry free
2. The submission fee is non-refundable
Winner Short Film selection will be based on:
Creative and Technical merit - Story line, narrative, Subject treatment, Direction, Technical aspects (i.e., Cinematography, Screenplay, acting, music etc)
COMPLETED SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE:
- Submission fees
- All required fields through Online platform - FilmFreeway.com