Use code 50GLOBAL for 50% discount.
Global Monthly Online Film Competition (GMOFC) is an international non-profit monthly online film competition with low submission fees. We accept films of every genre and length including scripts, web series. We treat every films equally.
EVERY ENTRY receives an OFFICIAL SELECTION LAUREL & CERTIFICATE- because we understand finishing a film or script requires a very hard work! We want to APPRECIATE that.
Submit your project in any one or two category and have a chance of winning multiple awards.
All monthly winners will be promoted on our Instagram & Facebook page and will be listed on our website. Officially selected projects, Semi-Finalist/Finalist and Award Winners receive laurel and customized certificate.
Each Monthly winners will compete against each other for best of the year awards for every category separately.
Best Fiction Feature
Best Fiction Short
Best Debut Filmmaker
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Film Score
Best Web series Pilot
Best Mobile Film
Best Women’s Film
Best LGBT Film
Best Music Video
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, JURY CHOICE AWARDS, SPECIAL MENTION AWARDS, HONORABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your project. By submitting your project into competition in Global Monthly Online Film Competiton, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. Each fee is non-refundable. Fee will not be reimbursed if the submitter decide to withdraw their submission.
3. We are hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
4. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
5. We may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.