VIDVIN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (VVIFF) is a Festival dedicated to young and independent cinema, to short and feature films. The film festival will be honoring the best filmmakers.
The Certificate Awards are given in the following categories:
Best Short Script/screenplay
Best Television pilot script/screenplay
Best International Short Film
Best Indian Short Film
Debut Filmmaker of Short Film
Best Student Short Film
Best Animated Short Film
Best LGBT Short Film
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Experimental Short Film
Best Film on Women - Short Film
Best Women's Film - Short Film
Best Children's Short film
Best Horror Short Film
Best Sci-Fi Short Film
Best Fantasy Short Film
Best Silent Short Film
Best Thriller Short Film
Best Mobile short film
Best Single Shot Short film
Best Stop Motion Short Film
Best Director FOR SHORT FILM
Best Debut Director FOR SHORT FILM
Best Female Director FOR SHORT FILM
Best Scriptwriter FOR SHORT FILM
Best Screenplay writer FOR SHORT FILM
Best Dialogue writer FOR SHORT FILM
Best Concept FOR SHORT FILM
Best Cinematography FOR SHORT FILM
Best Editing FOR SHORT FILM
Best Original Score FOR SHORT FILM
Best Music Theme FOR SHORT FILM
Best sound designing FOR SHORT FILM
Best Art Director FOR SHORT FILM
Best VFX FOR SHORT FILM
Best Makeup & Hairdresser FOR SHORT FILM
Best Producer FOR SHORT FILM
Special Jury Award FOR SHORT FILM
Best Actor FOR SHORT FILM
Best Actress FOR SHORT FILM
Best Supporting Actor FOR SHORT FILM
Best Supporting Actress FOR SHORT FILM
Best Commercial / Advertisement (Any length)
Best-One Minute Short Film
Best Micro Short Film (Up to 5 minutes)
Best Actor for Micro Short Film (Up to 5 minutes)
Best Actress for Micro Short film (Up to 5 minutes)
An additional award for Micro Shot Film (Up to 5 minutes)
All categories for Short film
Best International Feature Film
Best Feature Script/screenplay
Best Indian Feature Film
Best Debut Filmmaker Of Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature film
Best Experimental Feature film
Best Horror / Thriller / Science Fiction Feature Film
Best Feature Film on Nature / Environment / Wildlife
Best Director FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Debut Director of FEATURE FILM
Best Cinematography FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Editing FOR FEATURE FILM
Best sound designing FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Actor FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Actress FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Supporting Actor FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Supporting Actress FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Musical Theme FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Original Score FOR FEATURE FILM
Special Jury Award FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Producer FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Dialogue writer FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Concept FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Art Director FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Visual Effects FOR FEATURE FILM
Best Makeup & Hairdresser FOR FEATURE FILM
All categories FOR FEATURE FILM
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS, and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories
All the Winners and Honourable Mentions will be listed on our website, will be shared on our social media.
By submitting your film into competition in the
VIDVIN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
(VVIFF), you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
VVIFF is open to any film completed after January 1, 2012, regardless of content, subject, or origin.
Submitting your film to the VVIFF is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive an award or certificate.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. The VVIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The VVIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the VVIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the VVIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. VVIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms..