Held live in Sparta, New Jersey, and run by the festival programmers of the New Jersey Documentary Film Festival, the FOURTH WALL FILM FESTIVAL is open to ALL types of films; Drama, Comedy, Animation, SCI-FI, Family, Horror, Student- you name it- if it's good, we want to see it! This will be a 4-day Festival; Thursday-Sunday!
Looking for both Shorts and Features!
Awards will be given for;
Best Feature, Best Short, Best Student Film, and Best Actor (Male or Female)
(Some festivals, when you win- ask YOU to pay for the award that you've won, and it's never cheap! We GIVE you an award- you don't pay for it)
All genres/forms accepted. Seeking all types of films
Both Short and Feature length films will be considered.
All foreign-language works MUST be subtitled in English to be considered.
- All submissions must have been completed after January 1, 2020.
- Short films are up to 45 minutes. Feature length films are 46 minutes or longer.
- We place no restrictions on your work in terms of premiere status
- Applicants may submit as many entries as they wish, as long as each entry has a separate entry form and fee.
- Features must not be available online as a DVD or digital download/link for purchase. They also must not have been broadcast on television in the United States or screened theatrically in the United States prior to October 1st 2021.
- All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
- By submitting to us, you give us the right to screen your film in front of a live audience. You are also giving us permission to promote clips and stills from your film on social media, based on the press kits you provide us with.
- Official Selection: Films selected for screening will be notified via email.
- We cannot provide refunds.
- We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions at any time.
FILMS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA ONLINE SCREENER ONLY THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PORTALS:
- FilmFreeway and its video player;
- Vimeo with its current password protected private link;
- YouTube as an unlisted link.
Passwords must not be changed until submissions have closed and notification of program films is announced.