FMFF seeks work from young artists and film makers from all over the world to screen in the Crisp Ellert Museum at Flagler College
FMFF is dedicated to nurturing an experimental art and film culture in St Augustine by providing an inspired platform of national and international short films created by young filmmakers, alongside a burgeoning local and regional culture of time-based creators and story tellers. Our goal is to discover, cultivate and screen new local narratives as a means of generating critical discussion and empowering community collaboration.
18 and under Short Experimental Film, Video and Animation
Call for film makers and video artists age 18 and under from around the world to submit shorts for possible inclusion in the Finger Mullet Film Festival.
Films in any language are eligible but must be subtitled in English.
Submissions accepted up to 5 minutes in length.
1. Submissions accepted up to 5 minutes in length from artist 18 and under
2. FMFF requires a digital screener (Vimeo or You tube secured link preferred)
3. The final exhibition format requires a high-quality digital file (1080p MP4 or Mov files)
4. By submitting to FMFF artists guarantees the artist or artists are 18 years old or younger and has the legal right to exhibit the work and have obtained all necessary legal clearances to publicly screen their film or video on the dates established by FMFF
5. Animation, Narrative, Experimental, Video are all eligible for submission but content must be appropriate for all audiences.
6. Work must be submitted no later than the deadline to qualify
7. FMFF curatorial team will judge and select the highest quality creative works for inclusion in the festival.
Deadline for submission: March 22, 2023
Film Screening dates in the Crisp Ellert Museum May 18, 19 20 2023