Young adults are requested to submit short films and documentaries on the issues reflecting different aspects of sexual and reproductive health and rights and way forwards towards the fulfillment, protection, and promotion of such issues. This platform will undoubtedly play an excellent opportunity to share the young filmmakers' thoughts, perceptions, and creativity with different stakeholders, including national and international development partners.
1st Position: BDT 30000, Crest and Certificate
2nd Position: BDT 20000, Crest and Certificate
3rd Position: BDT 10000, Crest and Certificate
1. The entrant has to be a currently enrolled student (graduate/postgraduate) of any recognized college/University of Bangladesh.
2. The short film/documentary must be based on the themes mentioned above of the conference.
3. The entrant has to ensure the originality of the production, which is not copied from and does not include anyone’s work that is the subject of copyright.
4. If the short film/documentary has already been screened in any other platform/festivals/conference, the entrant has to declare the names and details of those particular platforms/festivals/conferences.
5. Any content which goes against the reputation of any particular country, area, culture or may defame any particular ethnicity will not be accepted.
6. A short film/documentary related to violence, nudity, or drug abuse will not be accepted.
7. The duration of the short film/documentary will be between 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Short-film/documentary captured with mobile phones are also acceptable, but the resolution must be 720*576 pixels or more with clear video.
9. By submitting their short-film/documentary, entrants allow the screening rights of the films (both offline and online) to the Conference Organizing Committee.
10. The conference organizing committee holds the right to disqualify any submission upon observing any violation of the rules and terms.