Film4Fun is a Romanian Comedy Film Festival that will celebrate this year its 11th edition. The previous editions honored Romanian actors, writers and directors that used humor as a surviving tool during the communist regime and first post-revolution decade.
The 11th edition will honor a well known international comedian that had an extraordinary contribution to the universal comedy and it has its first international section of short comedies.
Film4Fun is scheduled between August 1-4 in Sinaia, a popular vacation resort city in Carpathian Mts and only 1:30 hours from Bucharest, the biggest city and capital of Romania.
Film 4 Fun International Short Film Festival, now on its eleventh year running, is an annual international film festival dedicated to film makers from all over the world.
The goal of the festival is to bring in the first place the cinema like a shape of entertainment, but also the facility of the public to participate to this cultural event.
During the festival, there will be also cultural activities like: Masterclass, Workshop- makeup special effects, photography exhibition and so on.
Best Short Film Award
The short film jury of the festival will distribute one prize: the Best International Short Film Award 2019, for the director(s) of the winning film.
1000€ in post-production services.
The deadline for submissions is June 24th 2019, 23.00 EET (GMT +2)
The festival accepts submissions only of short film (under 30 minutes)
Only complete entries are eligible and will be considered for festival presentation.
Complete entries include:
1) Films that have previously been publicly screened, broadcast or otherwise made publicly - available (including online) in Romania will NOT be considered.
2) Films should have been completed after January 1, 2017.
3) All non-English language submissions must have English subtitles.
4) All applicable licenses and waivers of copyrights, moral rights, trademarks and other such intellectual property rights have been secured by the filmmaker(s)
Works in progress are not eligible, the entries will be analysed as they are received.
5) Eligible genres are fiction, and animation film.
THE FESTIVAL DOES NOT PAY SCREENING FEES FOR SUBMITTED FILM.