- INTRODUCTION -
The Fugitif Short Film Festival aims to identify new talent in contemporary film culture all over the world.
This annual event is subject to a demanding pre-selection process in order to achieve a competitive screening where the public is invited to vote as well as a jury composed of professional artists.
- PUBLIC SCREENING -
The (beautiful) screening venue will be officially announced shortly.
The event will kick off with an AV performance.
Two days after the screening, we reveal the winner of the Fugitive Best Film Award and Fugitive Public Award.
- PROGRAMME -
Registration opening - 01 January 2021
Early deadline - 01 Février 2021
Regular Deadline - 10 June 2021
Late deadline / Registration Closing - 10 July 2021
Selected films announcement - 10 August 2021
Public/Jury screening - 12 September 2021
- ELLIGIBILITY -
- All styles and genres are accepted: live action, animation, fiction, documentary, comedy, horror, etc.
- Duration: from 2 to 22 minutes.
- Theme1: THE NIGHT
- Theme2: MUSIC
- FEES -
Early-bird/January: 11€ (student: 11€)
Regular deadline fee: 15€ (student: 11€)
Late deadline/July: 20€ (student: 11€)
If you are a student, a self-taught artist or if your film is on an LGBT+ theme, please contact us for a discounted registration fee.
In the case of cancellation or disqualification for failure to comply with the imposed regulations, entry fees are non-refundable.
- Shortlist -
All releases from the System11 label.
Free registration fees for the following editions.
- Winners -
Fugitif Best Film Award.
Fugitif Public Award.
2x HitFilm Pro 16 licenses (698 €).
ALL KIND, ALL GENRE
Duration: from 2 to 22 minutes.
- TECHNIC -
If you are shortlisted:
- Maximum size: 8 GB
- Accepted formats : .mp[e]g / .vob / .avi / .mov / .mp4 (m4v)
- Recommended codecs: MJPEG, Apple ProRes, H264
- If selected: provide a DCP (Digital Cinema Package)
- Resolution: PAL and NTSC (or SECAM) from 720x400px to HD 1920x1080px
- Dialogues: you must provide subtitles in French and/or English.
If you have any questions, please make sure that you have read the information.
We will then be very happy to support you: email@example.com.