The festival serves as a spotlight on curated films produced by undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Fine Arts at the University of Utah.
Eligibility Requirements for short film competition:
- All films must have been produced by students in the College of Fine Arts at the University of Utah.
- Running time for all shorts must be less than 25 minutes.
- Selected films must be made available in an Apple Pro Res HQ file.
- Film submissions in a foreign language must be subtitled in English.
- Preview screening format are digital screeners ONLY: Vimeo password-protected links are preferred; video upload on FilmFreeway is also accepted.
- DVD or Blu-Ray screeners are NOT accepted.
- If submitting more than one film, a separate completed entry is required for each title.
- There are not entry fees.