Discount code MSC25 - 25%
«EUROPEAN FILM FESTIVAL Mainstream & Underground» (https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0005140) - this is one of the few festivals in the world that have a multicultural mission. Russia has always been a multicultural country.
Cultural space of country is open to various forms of self-consciousness. Cinema is a world where anything is possible. Our festival is a meeting of Europe and Asia, mainstream and underground.
We are looking for participants from different parts of the world who make different films.
The modern world is unstable. Politics and Economics have divided countries and cultures. And only cinema that creates myths and tells the stories will help us to understand each other.
The independent jury consists of film industry professionals and independent filmmakers from several countries. Each year new members of the jury will be invited.
The films will be evaluated and awarded online. The best films will be shown on the big screen.
Mission of the festival:
- introducing the new world films for the audience, industry professionals and festivals;
- opening the new cinema names;
- helping you to find the path to the viewer.
What you will receive when you will participate in our festival:
- the possibility of showing the film for the audience;
- we will promote all selected films of the festival;
- independent expert assessment of your movies;
- all official selections, nominees, and winners will receive an award certificate in electronic format, and laurels to include on their film and personal promotional materials.
All Official Selections, Nominees, and Winners will receive an award certificate in electronic format, and laurels to include on their film and personal promotional materials.
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
Best Video Art
Best Feature Screenplay
Best Short Script
We accept all genres.
We encourage the submission of international film or video entries, but all entries must be in English or have English dubbing or subtitles.
All entries must be available for screening during the festival.
You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee.
Please submit a film using Filmfreeway.
Works in progress are accepted
Entry fees are non-refundable