Euregion Film Forum offers you a multiday talent and professionals experience with the best films from Euregion, workshops, Euregion Film Pitch and much more.
Euregion Film Forum aims to connect professionals, filmmakers and the public in an international context in the unique Crossborder region of the Netherlands: the province of Limburg, surrounded by Belgium and Germany and close to Luxembourg and France.
Films in all selections:
- EFF Award for Best Euregional Film (€250)
- €2.000 in cash for your next production (everyone can submit to pitch, also filmmakers who don't have a film in selection of the festival, check www.cinesud.nl).
1. Films must be completed after 1 January, 2021.
2. The maximum running time for shorts is 20 minutes (including credits).
3. Films in every genre can be submitted (e.d. fiction, documentary, animation, experimental and more).
4. The origin of the film must be (geographical) Euregion Meuse-Rhine* or the director, writer or producer is from the Euregion Meuse-Rhine. If your film matches this criterium, please send in in this category.
5. Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles. Preferably, also English spoken films contain English subtitles. When selected for the festival it is obliged to have English subtitles available.
6. Submissions only via FilmFreeway.com, with online screeners.
7. For the viewings at the festival digital files are allowed. We will contact you about this when your film is selected.
* The Meuse–Rhine Euregion contains: Limburg (Netherlands), Limburg (Belgium), Province of Liège (Belgium), Deutsch Sprachige Gemeinschaft (Belgium), Region Aachen, Cologne and Düsseldorf (Germany) and Luxembourg.