EAFF is an up & coming Monthly online GOLD Film Festival and Award Event for Emerging Artist Film makers in Calgary and WORLD WIDE. Like you, we want to standout to be noticed; our passion projects to be showcased.
PROMOTE your submission with FilmFreeway's social media.
Use the Like comments as testimonials, Use Reply to likes , laurel and no. of like to PROMOTE your film and website and be DISCOVERED.
GUIDELINES FOR SELECTION:
* Follow the Rules and Guidelines.
* Technically good. Especially Audio.
* Embedded Closed Caption in English especially for non-English submission.
* Keep audience engaged with good story/message.
* Provide a DOWNLOADABLE original file if SELECTED to PROMOTE your film. So we can upload to our Festival channel for screening and voting by your FANs and fellow Filmmakers, During Screen and VOTE period from the beginning of the month to mid month.
If you are not selected, we will let you know the reason(s) so that you don't make the same mistakes again. If you are selected, send us a DOWNLOADABLE file, we will SCREEN and POST IT for VOTING and PROMOTION at the festival Channel. Once SELECTED, we show case your film in the next month (Beginning of the month to mid-month) for screening and voting. After the Mid month, we chose the winners. We show case the winners. Promote your films to your FANS, and your fellow Film Makers. Hopefully being DISCOVERED.
We are a Not-For-Profit organization. All net proceeds go back to improve the festival, producing and promoting films. Everyone volunteers at Emerging Artists. No one is being paid.
Categories: Animated Short Film, Dramatic Short Film and Documentary Short Film under 40 mins. Films in all genres are welcome. Laurels are available for all selected films and winning films.
We acknowledge that you want to know whether you are being selected or not. We would NOT keep you waiting. If you are not selected, we will let you know the reason(s) so that you don't make the same mistakes again. Once SELECTED, we would ask you to send us a downloadable file for SCREENING and VOTING. Each month, we close on last Friday of the month, SELECT on-line screening and VOTE in the beginning of the next month to the mid-month.
Each month we will have an online screening via our festival channel for selected submissions from the prior month. People can only SCREENED through our FESTIVAL.
People would VOTE through likes of the month.
We will select the BEST films each Mouth as well as Finalists, Semi-Finalists, Nominees and Honorable Mentions for each Category.
Each Quarter, from the Semi-Finalists we award FINALISTS from each category for the year. At the END of the Year, we select the BEST for the YEAR from the FINALISTs likes for each category.
The award winner can decide How Long the Film are being screen. We encourage all award winner, Finalist Semi-Finalist to share their accomplishments by sharing the Wall of Fame Link. If we have venue sponsor, we will have our yearly screening and award ceremony at a Theater in Calgary or vicinity. Broadcasted via Zoom. All participants are invited.
By submitting your film, you agree that:
* EAFF can use your film for promotional purposes.
* Selection is at the sole discretion of Emerging Artists Film Festival .
* You own all the rights to your film.
* Provide a Downloadable file if selected so we can upload to the festival channel for screening and voting by your FANs and fellow film makers. (Beginning of the month to mid month.)
* Emerging Artists Film Festival can showcase your films on the our website, our festival Channel and may be Roku channel in the future.
* You MUST have ownership rights to submit your Film.
* If your film is selected, you allow Emerging Artists Film Festival to make it available in our festival Channel for VOTING and to promote your film and the Film Festival.
* The Filmmaker grants to Emerging Artists Film Festival the right to use your film.
* Emerging Artists Film Festival submissions are films with good production standard.
* Any non-English film has to accompany with embedded Closed Caption in English to be display for review and screening.
*The projects that do not follow the rules & terms above will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Emerging Artist Film Festival.
* Filmmaker agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Emerging Artists Film Festival and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Losses”) incurred as a result of any claim, judgment or proceeding relating to or arising out of: (a) Filmmaker's breach of this Agreement, including of any of the warranties or representations; (b) any adversarial action whereby Emerging Artists Film Festival is alleged to have infringed or secondarily infringed on the copyright, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of another party in connection with the Film whether or not Filmmaker was aware of the potentially infringement and whether or not the Film is actually infringing.