After mega success of the past edition, the Diorama Film Bazaar is back. The five-day mega event in the largest consumer of cinematic content, equipment, resources and biggest producer of Content, India, the Diorama Film Bazaar brings together Content Sellers, Buyers, Producers, Directors Financiers and Governments on a single platform. We invite you to participate and find your own resources, connect with professionals, companies, Funds that you need.
The DFB shall have Tourism Boards, acquisition and development executives, agents, attorneys, directors, distributors, OTT platforms, festival directors, financiers, film commissioners, producers, writers, film funds, film institutes, studios, the world’s press and all those who provide services to the motion picture and television industry. The event is being supported by the Film Federation of India, the apex body of all film making associations-organizations, MSM Worldwide and the Indian Film Institute.
ABOUT THE BAZAAR
Diorama Pitchfest - Where new film projects are Nurtured, Funded and Co-Produced.
The First Cut - Viewing Room for new and yet to be released films for selection by Sales Agents, Distributor, Festival Director.
Diorama Sessions - Conferences, Seminars on the commerce of Cinema and other A-V media.
What happens at the Diorama Film Bazaar:
In addition to the pre-scheduled meetings with the selected Projects/Filmmaker, Financiers, Producers, Companies, and film funds, which the registered participants can request before Film Bazaar, they can choose from a variety of program offers.
Most Film Friendly Nation/Country/Territory
(criteria includes locational variety, subsidies
Best Indian State Promoting Film Tourism
Most Film Friendly Indian State
(presented for consistently facilitating film shoots for 3 years or more)
Exhibitor of the Festival
(presented to the Best Booth/Stall at the Bazaar)
Film Commission of the Year
Film Commissioner of the Year
THE FIRST CUT
Registered participants are required to fill 'Diorama Film Centre Form' sent by Diorama Film Bazaar.
1. Eligible countries: No country is barred from submission.
2. No submitted materials will be returned to the sender.
3. All films must have been subtitled in the English language.
4. Films should have been produced after December 2019.
5. Films should conform to the code of ethics followed at the Film Festivals.
6. Diorama Film Bazaar reserves the right to reject any film without furnishing any reasons.
7. The minimum duration of a feature film being submitted should be 72 minutes.
8. The Minimum duration for Short Films submitted should be 05 Minutes.
9. The film copy should be an electronic file of the film in the designated format and specifications (Check Technical Guidelines) subtitled in the English language for dialogues Signed Certificate from the Producer that he/she agrees to film’s participation in The First Cut, the proof of Requisite Fee paid online: receipt thereof needs to be submitted.
10. Your application must be submitted in the English language only.
11. Multiple projects can be submitted.
12. Applications shall be processed only after receipt of application fee.
13. The Diorama Film Bazaar recognizes only the Director(s) and Producer(s) mentioned in the application form as project representatives who will be allowed to be present at Diorama Film Bazaar, and feature in the Diorama Film Bazaar catalogue. Any removal or replacement in the team after selection will disqualify the application.
14. The information on the application form cannot be edited once submitted.
15. The decision of the Director, Diorama Film Bazaar on the selection of an application will be final and binding.
16. The Diorama Film Bazaar reserves the right to change Terms & Conditions of the programs without prior intimation.
17. Rights of admission reserved to Diorama Film Bazaar.
Registered participants are required to fill 'Diorama Online Co-Production Market Form 2020' sent by Diorama Film Bazaar
1. Your application must be submitted in the English language only, regardless of the final language of the film.
2. Signed Certificate from the applicant that he/ she agrees to film’s participation in the Diorama Film Bazaar.
3. Once the project is selected shortlisted participants will be asked to send their scripts (with dialogues, 90 – 100 pages).
4. Once the project is selected, either the Producer or the Director of the project must be available for all five days of the Co-Pro Market.
5. Multiple projects can be submitted, but each project has to be submitted individually. Only one project of either the Director or the Producer will be selected.
6. Applications shall be processed only after receipt of application fee.
7. The Co-Pro Film Market recognizes only the Director(s) and Producer(s) mentioned in the application form as project representatives who will be allowed to be present at Co-Pro Market, and feature in the catalogue. Any removal or replacement in the team after selection will disqualify the project.
8. The maximum number of representatives per project who can address the webinar/Presentation is limited to two.
9. The information on the application form cannot be edited once submitted.
10. The decision of the Director, Diorama Film Bazaar on the selection of an application will be final and binding.
11. The Diorama Film Bazaar reserves the right to invite a project.
12. The Diorama Film Bazaar reserves the right to change Terms & Conditions of the programs without prior intimation.
13. The applicant has to send the complete Script, Powerpoint/video pitch (in support of the submitted project for presentation) within the one week of notification to Diorama Film Bazaar.
14. Materials required at the time of project Submission:
- Synopsis (300- 1000 words max.)
- Treatment of the film – how do you plan to shoot and edit (400 words max.)
- Budget Outline & Financing Plan
- Proof of Funds in hand (Any One the following: Bank Statement, Letter of Intent, Letter of Commitment from Funding Agencies, Letter of Guarantee)
- Director's Photo (500KB Max)
- Producer's Photo (500KB Max)
- Project Poster in High Quality (If Available)
- Cast-Crew details (Confirmations shall help your case)
15. Rights of admission reserved to Diorama Film Bazaar.