AT THIS TIME, ONLY FILMS THAT ARE:
1) ENGLISH SPEAKING
2) 20 MINUTES OR LESS IN LENGTH
3) YOU AGREE 100% WITH THE RULES OF THE FILM FESTIVAL
Layne McDonald, a filmmaker, and his wife lost their new born daughter. They now host and showcase films that are dedicated to sharing hope, love, faith, hope, and humanity. The film festival helps to raise funds for other families that have lost children or have family life issues. Your film can help save lives!
The Culture of Life Film Festival is an ONLINE and major distribution platform event that helps to showcase wonderful SHORT stories that share life, love, faiths and hope. Its about giving Filmmakers a voice, getting them out to 1) live events 2) online film festival and 3) the distribution of the best films on a feature film showcase to Amazon and other distributors (a $2000-5000 reward for winners).
Oh, and the film festival is FREE to Filmmakers!!! Just agree that when you submit your film we have the rights to share your film at the live event, on the online film festival, and on a feature film showcase if your film wins. Films won't be allowed in otherwise.
Thanks for submitting your films. Together, we can help share hope and heal hurt for Viewers.
About the Film Festival: Our film festival is a faith, family friendly film festival, and we are never political. We just want great SHORT films, great stories with big heart. We donate the tickets of the film festival live event, online event, and Amazon earnings back to women and children in need.
About the TV Network: We produce talk shows, feature documentaries, and host events to share quality solutions for life issues. Find the films at www.cultureoflifetv.com. Connect with Layne Mcdonald, our founder and Filmmaker at www.laynemcdonald.com.
The best SHORT films on the online film festival will get a non-exclusive distribution deal showcasing their story in a feature film showcase with the other top films that season. All films will be distributed onto Amazon and other major distribution outlets and funds from those showcase films (and the funds from the film festival and tv network) ALL go to families in need.
Distribution can be worth up to $5000.
You must agree to these simple rules:
- Your film DOES NOT HAVE nudity, cursing, smoking or other non-family friendly conent
- Your film talks about hope, love, grace, and humanity
- You AGREE TO OUR DISTRIBUTION of your film and FUNDRAISING with your film on the online network, tv, live events, products sold and more - for raising funds for families in need.
- You agree to sign the agreement form we will send you if your film wins the best of show
- You agree that we can use the likeness of your film, sell your film in the feature film format, raise funds for families in need, show graphics, talents on bilboards and more to help reach those that love film, raise funds with the films, and give back to those in need.