Crown Point International Film Festival (CPIFF) is a monthly and annual IMDb qualifying competition for filmmakers all over the world. All categories are awarded monthly except Best of Fest awards (best of the year).
Our mission is to promote and celebrate films and filmmakers from all around the world and be another step forward to the filmmakers' careers. The Crown Point International Film Festival is all about encouraging filmmakers to cultivate creativity. Our founders have been in the industry for over 20 years and understand a true filmmakers passion, that they deny mediocrity and focus on making a huge impact on culture and humanity through their art and ALL the while having fun doing it. The ones who pursue and achieve their goals time and time again because they are so dedicated and frankly, that giving up is never an option.
When you submit to our monthly competition, at no additional cost you may be selected to move on to compete for our Best of Fest awards (best films of the year). All Best of Fest nominees will be announced in January every year, the event for our Best of Fest nominees is every Spring.
Best of Fest (Annual Awards) selected from the monthly winners. No additional cost. Can screen virtually and may be chosen to screen at the live event.
Best 1st time Director
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Music Video
Best Web/TV Series
Each month, our jury will award the best films through private screenings. Our jury may award honorable mentions to stand out performances or films that do not win a category award.
*Best of Fest (films of the year) winners will receive our exclusive crown statuette if present at the awards. Our live event for our Best of Fest nominees is held in the Spring.
* All monthly winners will receive our official laurel leaves.
* All monthly winners will receive a free print ready certificate (PDF/JPG file) via email.
* All Winners monthly/annual can order statuettes for your team members for the cost of production and shipping.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We accept films of any genres, length and language. Non-English films must have English subtitles.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR FILM PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Crown Point International Film Festival is hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt/parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film/poster/stills) submitted for promotional purposes.
2. Entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may enter into multiple categories.
4. Winning categories vary each month depending on the submissions we receive. If we think the categories submitted are not to the standard of the Crown Point International Film Festival win, they will be removed. If you submit your film to the category, Best 1st time Director, it must be your first or second time directing a film (any kind of film), otherwise your film will be disqualified from that category. ONLY the annual Best of Fest winners will receive one free statue (per category) if present at the in person awards. Trophies are optional, winners may order a trophy by paying production and shipping costs. The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries and the jury can remove a movie from the competition at anytime.
5. The individual or company submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for possible screening (private and/or public) and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations. Only the best films selected by the jury will be considered for Best of Fest (film of the year awards) and screened at the live event and/or a secure virtual platform. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Crown Point International Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss or damage of the screening video/film(s) entered. By submitting your film, you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all rules and regulations.