The Cotswold International Film Festival offers the chance for independent filmmakers around the world to showcase their work and earn recognition across several short film genres, with submission windows every two months.
With our short submission and review period, we provide a consistent platform to exhibit the best short films from around the world, while celebrating a diverse range of exceptional filmmaking talent.
Selected winners from each submission period will have the opportunity to be promoted on our social channels and website along with receiving the official laurel of the Cotswold International Film Festival for your own use in promoting your film. As well as this, we will be holding screenings of winners films every 6 months and numerous other events throughout the year.
1. Cotswold International FilmFreeway is a bi-monthly based film festival with annual screenings open to all organisers and filmmakers
2. Submission will be accepted through submission partners, FilmFreeway.
3. Our jury screens the bi-monthly selections privately and from there we select the winners.
4. All submissions are final. No refunds are provided.
5. All genre films/trailers/creative projects will be accepted.
6. Winner films will require HD format of the film on festival demand for screening in the annual event through Vimeo download or Dropbox.
7. All films which are selected/nominated for the competition or Festival, will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website.
8. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
9. All non-English foreign language films / regional language films must have English sub-titles.
10. Festival organisers will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to film format problem.
11. Festival director reserves the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
12. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees.
13. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material sent as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotions on our social/ internet platforms, awareness & non-commercial purposes.
14. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any Third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. etc presented in their film.
15. Entrants agree that Cotswold International Film Festival organisers will not be held liable for any copyright violations by you or your films/projects.
16. Cotswold International Film Festival reserves the right to not screen any film for any reason it deems valid.
17. Entrance fee is non-refundable. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. No refund for non selected films and incomplete entries.
18. Cotswold International Film Festival organisers reserve rights to change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
19. The organisers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
20. Festival Director reserve the right to take all decision about the festival.
21. The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants; misbehaviour will lead to disqualification & legal actions.
22. Cotswold International Film Festival and organisers reserve the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
23. The decision of the management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Films once entered in the festival will not be allowed to be withdrawn except on mutually agreed terms.
25. Agree with the above terms & conditions of Cotswold International Film Festival
26. The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation.