Celebrating Women in Film and Innovative Filmmakers from Around the World.
(if you are looking for our Monthly Online Event go here: https://filmfreeway.com/CosmicFilmFestivalOnline to enter)
Winners of the Cosmic Film Festival will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents. Winners in the Film Categories will be eligible for possible distribution with Nandar Entertainment.
Cosmic Film Festival was founded by Ranelle Golden. Her vision is to bring passionate filmmakers of all backgrounds together with audiences eager to experience film beyond mainstream movies. Launching this year, its our hope to share success stories of an enduring and ever growing festival for many years to come. Be sure to check out our Staff and this year's Jury/Judges, along with Celebrity Guests.
Winning Films recieve Distribution Opportunity througn Nandar Entertainment
Winning Screenpalys recieve a copy of Final Draft
All winners recieve a trophy or certificate.
AWARD CATEGORIES (Open to all Genres)
Best Student Film
Best Short Film
Best Feature Film - Drama
Best Feature Film - Comedy
Best Feature Film - Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Best Feature Film - HORROR
Best First Time Filmmaker
Best Music Score
Best Music Video or Musical
CELEBRATING WOMEN IN FILM "Best Female Filmmaker:
Winning screenplays receive table read with actors, audience, followed by Q&A - all filmed.
Terms and Agreement
1. Only complete entries will be accepted. All entry fees are non-refundable.
2. By submitting you are warranting that you are the rights holder to the Film & the production, and have full authorization to submit the Film to the festival. You further guarantee full permission for public display and exhibition to Cosmic Film Festival.
3. All Entrants and Participants shall indemnify and hold harmless Cosmic Film Festival and its agents and representatives against all damages, liabilities, claims, losses, and/or expenses which may result from claims involving the digital submissions.
4. Entries must be submitted in digital format for pre-screening.
5. Entries must be in English, with the exception of any foreign film which must contain English subtitles. If any foreign film submitted does not contain the required subtitles it will be automatically disqualified. No refunds.
6. Entries accepted for inclusion in the festival will be notified by May 20, 2018 Cosmic Film Festival does not guarantee notification of non-inclusion in the festival.
7. Entries must be postmarked by the deadline date and contents must be properly marked with contact, title and tracking numbers.
8. Entries agree to provide the proper format for public exhibition.
9. All Entries must have a Press Kit ready to send, upon acceptance to the festival.
10. All accepted entries must be ready to send a 1:00 to 3:00 trailer of the film upon acceptance to the festival, to be featured in our website, and other media.
11. Each Film accepted into the Festival will be provided with one pass for the submitter to the session their film will premiere in. You will be required to accept the passes 48 hours before the start of the festival using a online pass code provided during notification of acceptance.
12. The Entrant has the right to withdraw their entry, and may do so by Maybe 19, 2018. The entry fee is non-refundable.
13. For the purpose of the film festival, all Participants agree to provide a full press kit, and allow Cosmic Film Festival to publish for any and all promotional purpose related to the Film Festival. This includes but is not limited to: Programs, Press Releases, Website display Social Media Postings, News Articles, Interviews.