Corti a Ponte is a great little festival in the Venice area.
Films are screened in Italian or with Italian subtitles in front of an audience from 3 to 99 year old.
The call "piccolo festival" focuses on short films made by children and teens, aged from 3 to 18 years.
Films will be screened in front of an audience aged 3 to 18 years.
The competition for art/professional films is called "Grande Festival". It's on a separated FFW page at https://filmfreeway.com/CortiaPonte
No cash prizes.
Each category will be awarded by a Senior Jury (made of education professionals) and by a Junior Jury (made of children or teens). Each category will be given also an audience award.
Special awards will be given by special Juries:
CIAS award (Coordinamento Italiano Audiovisivo Scolastico)
UNICEF award (UNICEF - comitato provinciale di Padova)
Summary of Regulations
The competition is divided in four sections:
- BY 3.7 - short films produced by children aged 3-7 (non readers or early readers)
- BY 8.10 - short films produced by children aged 8-10 (last three years of primary school)
- BY 11.13 - short films produced by children aged 11-13 (intermediate school)
- BY 14.18 - short films produced by teens (high school)
Each section will welcome short films of 2 categories:
• ANIMATION: short films created with any animation technique (traditional, stop motion, pixilation, 2D, CG, 3D, …)
• FICTION: live action fictional narrative short films. Picture sequences will not be accepted.
There is no limit about production year.
Maximum duration: 10 '.
Works must be in Italian or with Italian or English subtitles.
See complete regulations at https://cortiaponte.it