I think it’s the timely and respectful feedback that has influenced me to enter the festival. For a reasonable price, I can get insightful feedback and a chance to have it read aloud. And it’s a chance you get monthly, which is cool.
- John-Arthur Ingram (Feature Screenplay, Three Play)
Screenplay Festival occurs every single month.
Film Festival occurs every single month in either Toronto and Los Angeles
Got to the website and see our weekly activities: www.festivalforcomedy.com
Get your script and story performed by professional actors at the Comedy Festival.
Get your Short Film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival and get a audience video.
– 0ffers screenwriters, novelists and storytellers at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS.
– Offers filmmakers to get their works showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then the filmmaker will receive and audience reaction video on their film.
Copy YouTube link for examples:
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.
– It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership.
Read more testimonials:
A producer friend of mine who worked on this script suggested sending it in. What a great idea.
- Ellery VanDooyeweert (Short Screenplay, The Writer's Duel)
I’ve been lucky enough to have A Mile in these Hooves screen at quite a few festivals now. I think we’ve screened at around 25 festivals, so far. and, I’ve attended a bunch of them. I can honestly say that attending the FEEDBACK Film Festival was one of the most unique and interesting festival experiences.
- James Brylowski (Short Film, A Mile in These Hooves)
Terrific reading of my screenplay. Please thank the actors for me! The initial feedback was encouraging and it also appropriately threw light on some needs of the script.
– Robert Tolz (Screenplay, Renassance Man)
Absolutely outstanding notes and I can’t thank you enough. Obviously Charlie Kaufman are difficult waters to sail but I am determined to rock on. The first thing I throw out of the boat is He Who Appears To Be He. But a girl can dream can’t she? Count on one thing you will be receiving my rewrite with a boatload of gratitude.
– Kelly Karam (Screenplay, Ole: Rising Above Mith)
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it and will work to improve it.
– Evan Schullery (Screenplay, Due South)
Thank you so much for including my spec script in your festival. The feedback you’ve given me is very detailed and useful. I’ll make sure that I make the necessary changes to the script.
– Linsen Oyosa (TV Spec, Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
I want to thank you immensely for the feedback! I’m truly grateful. Feedback and reviews are the main reasons I submit to competitions such as this one. I’m most pleased with this one in particular because the reviewer took the time to make suggestions as to how I could make the script better, most notably with some of my character relationships.
– Chastity Lively (Screenplay, Happy Holidays)
Thanks so much for your constructive and insightful comments! I’m glad you enjoyed SMITHEREENS.
– Hersh Rephun (TV PILOT, Smithereens)
Gratified that people seemed to get it, and like it. I like hearing the comparisons to Modern Family. I made this to be entertaining and I’m so glad that people seemed to be entertained.
- Erik Linthorst (Short Film, TURKEY)
Festival occurs once a month at either our Los Angeles and Toronto events. See website for next events: https://festivalforcomedy.com/
Festivals takes place at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada. And at the LA LIVE Regal Cinemas in downtown Los Angeles.
NOTE: The world has begun to open up and limitations will be set for us to guarantee our sold out events with audience feedback. So we have created a hybrid festival with 4 tiers to enhance your film and your festival experience. All accepted films receive all four tier options:
Tier #1 - Your film plays at either a public live event where we will record the audience reactions of your short or feature and then send you the feedback video. Or, it plays at a private festival event where the audience will record their comments/reactions to your film on their camera or phone, then we edit them and send you a promotional video. No matter what you will receive a promotional video of your film of people commenting on your film.
Tier #2 (optional) - We put up your film live on our Vimeo stream for 30 hours and invite a select industry audience to watch it. With this system, some films have already received a distribution deal as many platforms are looking for solid feature and short documentaries. We can not guarantee anything of course but this has been very helpful to many in the past. (see testimonials below)
Then (Tier #3) we will send you a list of questions to answer for our blog interview that will promote you and your film. Then after that (Tier #4) we will set up a podcast interview on our popular ITunes show where will we chat with you about the process of how the film was made.
Accepted Screenplays get their work performed by professional actors at the writing festival.
Write a Story. Edit the heck of it.
Make a Short Film. Prepare. Execute. And edit the heck of it.