I think it’s the timely and respectful feedback that has influenced me to enter the festival. For a reasonable price, I can get insightful feedback and a chance to have it read aloud. And it’s a chance you get monthly, which is cool.
- John-Arthur Ingram (Feature Screenplay, Three Play)
Screenplay Festival occurs every single month.
Film Festival occurs 6 times a year in Toronto and Los Angeles
Read Daily Testimonials: https://festivalforcomedy.com/?s=testimonial
Watch recent Comedy Films and Screenplays Showcased at the Festival:
Got to the website and see our weekly activities: www.festivalforcomedy.com
Read testimonials from Festival Submissions:
Terrific reading of my screenplay. Please thank the actors for me! The initial feedback was encouraging and it also appropriately threw light on some needs of the script.
– Robert Tolz (Screenplay, Renassance Man)
Absolutely outstanding notes and I can’t thank you enough. Obviously Charlie Kaufman are difficult waters to sail but I am determined to rock on. The first thing I throw out of the boat is He Who Appears To Be He. But a girl can dream can’t she? Count on one thing you will be receiving my rewrite with a boatload of gratitude.
– Kelly Karam (Screenplay, Ole: Rising Above Mith)
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it and will work to improve it.
– Evan Schullery (Screenplay, Due South)
Thank you so much for including my spec script in your festival. The feedback you’ve given me is very detailed and useful. I’ll make sure that I make the necessary changes to the script.
– Linsen Oyosa (TV Spec, Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
I want to thank you immensely for the feedback! I’m truly grateful. Feedback and reviews are the main reasons I submit to competitions such as this one. I’m most pleased with this one in particular because the reviewer took the time to make suggestions as to how I could make the script better, most notably with some of my character relationships.
– Chastity Lively (Screenplay, Happy Holidays)
Thanks so much for your constructive and insightful comments! I’m glad you enjoyed SMITHEREENS.
– Hersh Rephun (TV PILOT, Smithereens)
Gratified that people seemed to get it, and like it. I like hearing the comparisons to Modern Family. I made this to be entertaining and I’m so glad that people seemed to be entertained.
- Erik Linthorst (Short Film, TURKEY)
Get your script and story performed by professional actors at the Comedy Festival.
Get your Short Film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival and get a audience video.
– 0ffers screenwriters, novelists and storytellers at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS.
Copy YouTube link for examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTRXsJAc_U&list=PL-0CVDAfvxipD3LGopyNdY9F7cbbZAS2o
– Offers filmmakers to get their works showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then the filmmaker will receive and audience reaction video on their film.
Copy YouTube link for examples:
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.
– It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
– We specialize in showcasing Comedy stories and making sure that when the work is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
Read more testimonials:
A producer friend of mine who worked on this script suggested sending it in. What a great idea.
- Ellery VanDooyeweert (Short Screenplay, The Writer's Duel)
I’ve been lucky enough to have A Mile in these Hooves screen at quite a few festivals now. I think we’ve screened at around 25 festivals, so far. and, I’ve attended a bunch of them. I can honestly say that attending the FEEDBACK Film Festival was one of the most unique and interesting festival experiences.
- James Brylowski (Short Film, A Mile in These Hooves)
Accepted Films get their short films showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then you'll garner an Audience Video on your film which is a great promotional vehicle, which will set you up to get submitted to future festivals.
Accepted Screenplays get their work performed by professional actors at the writing festival.
Write a Story. Edit the heck of it.
Make a Short Film. Prepare. Execute. And edit the heck of it.