Cineplay International Film Festival is one such platform that promises Beauty, Sophistication, and professionalism in the world of Independent Films. We are a platform to bring people together. We curate, promote and exhibit Cinema that showcases art and History. We seek to create a strong sense of community and bring together a diverse body of films, past, present, and future generations! Cineplay International Film Festival creates opportunities for indie filmmakers to create and experience cinema, and reach a wider audience and change lives!
Here is what we offer you -
- Screening of your film before a live audience in France
- Finding an audience that resonates with the idea of film as an art and a platform from which you can get honest and constructive feedback
-The finalists and the winner will get certificates as well as laurels highlighting their achievement
-All selected films will be awarded our official laurel
- The Best Film Winner will get a featured interview
We accept submissions exclusively via FilmFreeway. Here are a few rules that we follow.
1. To be considered in the competition, you must enter at least one Main Main Category. You can enter in as many categories as you want.
2. Films must have been produced after 1/1/2000
3. There are no restrictions on theme, genre, or author. We consider films in any language, from anywhere in the world. If your film is not in English, make sure it has English subtitles where necessary.
4. For student fees (under 18 only), it is mandatory the student status evidence (eg copy of student card included in the project)
5. By submitting your film, you agree that Cineplay International Film Festival can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purposes. A short synopsis and digital still photo is required for all scripts and all entries (except music videos) for the jury, and for our website announcements should you win.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable.
7. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges. You can track the watches on the Vimeo tracker if you are using Vimeo. However, we've had cases in which watches weren't recorded correctly, including for some of the films which were accepted. Please note that they are not always reliable.
8. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee. To submit to one or more sub-categories, you need to submit your entry to at least one main category.
9. Reviews and Interviews will be published on our Festival website which you can use in your Press Kit.
10. Filmmakers must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist with the film.