Agriotherium Films & Caulfield-White Present:
CINEMA SPECTACULAR 6 - An All-Canadian Motion Picture Variety Show
Cinema Spectacular is an all-Canadian, local cinema celebration of filmmakers working on those low- to no-budget passion projects that make the landscape of independent film so unique, inspiring, and effervescent. We are a friendly, non-competitive platform where filmmakers have the opportunity to showcase their work, rub elbows with the locals, and talk film!
Currently accepting short films, animation, upcoming project trailers (feature films and webseries included!), and music videos, Cinema Spectacular is a unique curated event showcasing a diverse range of projects in the narrative, experimental, documentary, and animated genres.We hope that events like ours will help great projects get seen, build new collaborations, provide networking for those future projects, and bring the Canadian filmmaking community a little closer together. At our festival, filmmakers come first - as soon as you're a Cinema Spectacular alumni you become part of our promotional support network. How can we help you get your next project made?
We encourage women, indigenous peoples, and minorities to submit!
We are expanding our horizons each year we have operated – keep an eye on us! If you are interested in learning more or supporting us please contact email@example.com
Audience Choice Award - voted on by our audience members
Please read through our rules and regulations prior to submitting:
• Filmmakers must be Canadian or reside in Canada, the country of origin must be Canada
• Submissions may not exceed 15 minutes
• Low-to-no budget submissions only - under $15 000
• Projects must have been made outside of an educational institution (no student films, please)
• No gratuitous/excessive violence or nudity, PG-13
• Our event is 19+
• We ask that if your film is in a language other than English it is provided with subtitles
• No late submissions will be accepted
• We do not issue refunds - please make sure to read through our rules and contact us prior to submitting if you have any questions
• All filmmakers will be notified to our selection on or prior to our Notification Date.
• If accepted, we require a high-quality copy of your film - digital downloads are preferred. Minimum submission resolution 2K (1920x1080)
• If you have any questions regarding the event, please let us know via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you as soon as possible!