Changing Face International Film Festival is an online platform for filmmakers to show and promote their short films.
CFIFF aims to encourage diverse content from diverse creators. We are excited to invite you to take part in our second year and hope you'll continue to be involved for many years to come.
CFIFF runs film and screenplay competitions monthly. The winners of the monthly competitions will automatically be entered into the year long competition where overall winners will be selected.
**Please note that CFIFF currently DOES NOT hold physical screenings**
Awards & Prizes
Each category will have official selections, finalists, and a winner.
Offical Selections, Finalists and Winners will be listed on our website and receive appropriate laurels. Winning films will also have their film's trailer promoted on our website and social media. (If you don't want us to promote your trailer you can opt out.) Winning films will also receive a review on our website.
ANNUAL WINNERS of the Best Screenplay (Short), Best Screenwriter, and a wild card winner will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 315 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
MONTHY WINNERS will receive a 3 month subscription to iPITCH.tv and ANNUAL WINNERS will receive a yearling subscription to iPITCH.tv
"Looking for a way to pitch your idea for a television show or movie? iPITCH.TV offers a next generation platform for creators of original pitches for TV, Film & Digital Media to connect directly with Hollywood Producers and Studio Executives and gives creators industry pro advice on how to pitch a television show or feature film. Pitch your idea for a Movie, Screenplay, Television Show, Short Film, New Media Project and more."
Best Short Drama
Best Short Comedy
Best Short Experimental
Best Short Documentary
Best Short Animation
Best Short Horror
Best Short SciFi
Best Student Short
Best Short Screenplay
Best Web Series
Winning films entered are automatically eligible for Special Awards. These laurels will be issued at the end of 2018 as part of the yearly competition.
Special Awards (presented annually)
Best Actor in a Comedy
Best Actor in a Drama
Best Actor in an Experimental Film
Best Actor in a Horror
Best Actor in a SciFi
Best Actor in a Web Series
Best Sound Design
Thank you for your participation in the Changing Face International Film Festival. We look forward to seeing your work!
Rules & Terms
- Submissions are open to anyone.
- Films must have been made after 2015.
- No premiere status is required.
- The payment of an entrance fee is required.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- By submitting your film to Changing Face IFF you confirm to own the rights of the film.
- The Changing Face IFF will not be held responsible for any copyright issues or infringements.
- All films submitted must be in English or subtitled in English.
- By submitting your film you acknowledge that Changing Face IFF reserves the right to promote your film on our website and social media. (we will not publish your film/trailer if you don't want us to!)
- The internal jury of Changing Face IFF will select the finalists and winning films and special awards.
- The films are judged on the quality of the project.
- Entry does not guarantee acceptance into the festival.
- All films submitted will be automatically eligible for special awards.
- Offical Selections, Finalists and Winners will receive Festival Laurels.
- Changing Face IFF does not download or make your film available online.
- The Changing Face IFF director has the right to make decisions about matters not provided by these rules.
- Rules and terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Changing Face IFF.
By submitting you declare that you have understood, and agreed to the rules and terms of the Changing Face International Film Festival.