Chandler International Film Festival is partnering with the City of Chandler to broadcast monthly films on the local television channel, Chandler Channel 11. This channel reaches the city of Chandler through Cox and the state of Arizona through CenturyLink.
Every month, 2 to 5 films, ranging from short to feature length, will be broadcast on Channel 11. If selected, your film will reach over a million people throughout the state of Arizona during the month it is screened.
Chandler International Film Festival and the City of Chandler are excited about the opportunity to share quality films, that otherwise wouldn’t be shown in Chandler, with their community. Submit your film today to have it considered!
Selected films will be broadcast to the city of Chandler and state of Arizona by local channel. Winners will receive a laurel and a digital certificate.
1) The competition is open to International entries. Please check individual categories and submit your project to the most suitable categories.
2) Feature films are 45 minutes in length or longer. Short films are under 45 minutes in length. We reserve the right to watch a minimum of 30 minutes of all films in order to reach a decision. All non-English speaking films must be presented in their original version with English subtitles.
3) Entries must not have been publicly shown before January 1, 2016.
4) Films previously entered into and screened at our festival are not eligible for re-entry in subsequent years.
5) Films that are "Not Accepted" will not be screened on Channel 11 or receive laurels.
6) Works in progress are accepted but are not encouraged. We cannot promise that we will be able to watch re-edited submissions. Please only submit works in progress if submitting close to the final deadline.
7) CINETIME confirms that the festival has the permission to exhibit your film(s) on Chandler Channel 11. Submission of a work implies that the Festival can employ moving image excerpts and reproduce stills for exhibition promotion. Credit will be given to any filmmaker of such material used in Festival promotion. The original copyright holder retains all rights to their work.
8) You may submit multiple entries but must pay a separate entry fee for each.
9) CINETIME will not accept films:
• With excessive/gratuitous violence, sexual references, profanity/coarse language, or use of illegal substances
• With content that advocates and supports racial, cultural, religious, or gender bias
• With technical glitches
• Which, if not in English, are not subtitled or dubbed into English
• Which are aimed primarily at an adult audience
10) No refunds will be given.
11) Winner will be announced the end of every month, and the film will be broadcast a month after.
About our Waiver Policy:
We believe in a fair policy to each and every filmmaker. We try to keep reasonable fees for all submissions and we offer regular discounts to students and new filmmakers, however, no waivers are offered at this stage.