Asha Ereal Media was founded in the year 2011 by a group of cultural enthusiasts, who make their hobbies available to a wider audience in Acting, Anchoring, Direction, photography and other cultural activities.
We are now one of the leading film festival (CINEMASCOPE AWARDs) in the world. Our motto is to promote talented artists/Filmmakers around the globe through our festival. IISFF provides a platform for Young, Students & Professional Filmmakers to show their talents within a very short time span and express their views & Ideas to the wider audience all over the world as well as they can convey any social message to the society.
INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL(IISFF) "CINEMASCOPE" where the various Short Films, Documentaries, Animation Films from the country and the world will be screened and awarded. This year we also have various attractions. This time the number of CINEMASOPE AWARDS is higher than ever, which has given our film festival at the highest level.
The presence of renowned public figures of various cultural aspects will add flavor to this festival.
Submit Your Film Now for
EXCLUSIVELY DISCOUNT ON FilmFreeway -
Now Special 50% discount on entry fees of any category
Use Waiver code - IISFFCINEMASCOPE2022
Standard Fees - $29.00 (50% discount for use waiver code)
Student Fees - $24.00 (50% discount for use waiver code)
Gold Member Fees - $20.00 (50% discount for use waiver code)
We welcome all the dedicated people to join us in our festival and make this festival grand success years by years.
Team ASHA EREAL MEDIA
Best Films will be selected for Screening -
5 main CINEMASCOPE Awards -
1st Best Short Film
2nd Best Short Film
3rd Best Short Film
4th Best Short Film
5th Best Short Film
10 Category CINEMASCOPE Awards -
Best Supporting Actor
Best Director of Cinematography
Best Sound Designer/Background Score
7 Special CINEMASCOPE Awards -
Best Experimental Film
Best Social Awareness Film
Best Animation Film
Best Audience Choice Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Student Film
Best Mobile Film
|| Rules & Regulation ||
1. All participating films of the festival would be provided with a certificate.
2.All Short films running duration of a Maximum of 40 mins. are eligible for the festival. (Including front and back credits),Please Note- 40 mins 01 sec duration is strictly rejected or not eligible for the festival.
3. Festival authority will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to a problem with the film.
4. Submit the film in AVI/MOV/VOB/MPEG/MP4 format only(No others format will be accepted).
5. Submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant without any physical/quality defects. If there are any problems, then Festival Authority will not be responsible for the same.
6. There shall be categories in the festival: Animation/Experimental/Fiction/Social Awareness.
7. If the language of the film is other than Bengali, Hindi or English, it must be dubbed or subtitled in English.
8. Films may be entered by any Organization, Agency, Production House, Individual Producer or Director.
9. The organization, Agency, Production House, Individual Producer or Director can submit more than one entry. Kindly Note Each film is considered as a new entry with details, entry fees, synopsis/description.
10. We would be allowed to use all still photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
11. Selection of films for IISFF, CINEMASCOPE 2022 will be do by a JUDGES whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, Rape, Child Abuse, Negative social activities, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion, and the sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
12. Films once submitted and selected for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
13.A major priority for student filmmakers. The competition is open for students and would get a discount.
14. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
|| Important For Submission ||
• Send Synopsis/description of the film(Short) - Only English Language.
• Send Film Poster, Banner, Still Photographs Hard copy or Soft Copy of the film (If
• Maximum Film Duration - 40 mins (Including front and back credits)/Documentary -
50 mins (Including front and back credits)
• The Festival is scheduled for 20th to 23rd December 2022 online premiere
• Last Date of Submission – 21st November 2022
• Last Date of Notification – 11th December 2022
• Festival Time – 11 Pm to 6 Pm
• Submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be
entertained after submission.
• Festival authority will confirm submission to the applicant by mail.
***Please Note - Venue, date & time can be changed as per norms & conditions apply.
FOR ANY INFORMATION Call or WhatsApp -
Asha Ereal Media
Contact Person - Subrata Das
Mb No.- +91 9748275141(Whatsapp)
Mail Us - email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype - Subrata.das139
Website - www.iisff.co.in