PLEASE NOTE: THE FESTIVAL WILL NOT ORGANISE AND OR REIMBURSE ANY TRAVEL / ACCOMMODATION FOR FILM MAKERS AND OR THEIR ARTISTS TO ATTEND THE FESTIVAL.
Serving as Gorakhpur’s Only Film Festival, the Chauri Chaura International Film Festival (CCGKP) was founded under the aegis of ‘Awam ka Cinema’. With an aim to exhibit the most captivating and innovative content, the two day CCGKP 2022 festival is slated to happen from February 02-03, 2022.
A “Free for All” film festival to enjoy films from various countries, the CCGKP will be a vital showcase for indie film makers to showcase their talent to a true audience as well as jurors. Although the festival prefers to screen newer films, all submissions will be considered. The festival will consider any film in any genre.
This festival encourages filmmakers from all countries to enter the Film Competition with feature-length films, short films, documentaries, music videos, and mobile short films as well as music videos & web series. The films can be in any languages but films other than English and Hindi should have English subtitles.
LAURELS, DIGITAL CERTIFICATES & TROPHIES FOR WINNERS
All selected films get the original laurel. Nominees & Finalists get special laurel.
BEST FEATURE FILM (FICTION)
BEST DOCUMENTARY (FEATURE / SHORT)
BEST SHORT FILM (FICTION)
BEST ANIMATION FILM
BEST CHILDREN FILM (FEATURE / SHORT)
BEST FILM ON SOCIAL ISSUES (FEATURE / SHORT)
BEST EXPERIMENTAL FILM (FEATURE / SHORT)
BEST ENVIRONMENTAL FILM (FEATURE / SHORT)
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
BEST ACTING AWARDS
BEST TECHNICAL AWARDS
SPECIAL JURY MENTION CERTIFICATE
CRITICS CHOICE SPECIAL CERTIFICATE
Here are the broad outlines of our Rules & Regulations. Every applicant is bound by the rules and if these rules are not respected, we can reject your film out rightly without assigning any reason for the same.
a) Short films: maximum 30 minutes.
b) Feature films: 60 minutes and more.
c) Documentary films (Feature): 46 minutes and more
d) Documentary films (Short): maximum 45 minutes
e) Music Videos: maximum 15 minutes
f) Mobile Short Films: maximum 15 minutes
2) One film can be entered in multiple categories. It is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
3) All Non-English films must be subtitled in English.
4) We will download your movie for our jury and to show in live screening at our event if your film is selected for screening. We don't share your movie. If you do not want your movie to be showed you can send us an email. Only our judges will see your movie for rating for awards.
5) The “Best Film” in Feature / Short / Documentary category will receive a special plaque.
a) The winners get the trophy only if they attend the event. However, all the winners will receive the Digital certificates duly signed by email.
b) The winner (to get the prize) must contact us within 15 days after the notification in case of not being able to attend the event. However, the winner has to pay the courier/ postal charges (which will be intimated accordingly) for sending the trophy to his/her address.
6) All the winners will receive our official Digital certificates duly signed.
7) Entry fees are non-refundable.
8) We prefer movie with trailer (so we can share it with the poster on our web page).
9) The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
10) The applicant agrees to:
a) Have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Festival.
b) Confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Festival. Furthermore applicant declares to possess all rights to screen your movie.
c) Under NO circumstance, the authorities of Ayodhya Film Festival entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
11) Submitting the movie the applicant accepts we can share trailer, pictures and posters of the movie with our social page, website, and other media. If the applicant doesn't want, have to send us an email to the same.
12) Most importantly, we do not grant waivers.
13) We will notify the applicants only if the movie is selected and share the official selection as well as winner's list on our website. We also send a notification only to the winners via email as well as through our film platforms.
14) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.
15) We don't entertain any queries or are answerable about the selection. Our judges are free to decide if a movie is worthy to be selected or not.Here are the broad outlines of our Rules & Regulations. Every applicant is bound by the rules and if these rules are not respected, we can reject your film out rightly without assigning any reason for the same.