Boden International Film Festival showcasing Documentaries, Feature and Shorts films.
Our goal is to showcase films from around the world and Grant Awards to the best nominees at our yearly festival.
The Boden International Film Festival strongly believes to support independent movies from all over the world.
The annual event of Boden International Film festival will be one week long, there will be films premieres at Bio and as well as at the various associations based in Boden Municipality.
Monthly winners will be screened at the annual event of Boden International Film festival at SAGA Biograf in Boden, and as a monthly winner, you will be welcome to attend our annual festival with the possibility of Q&A with our audience.
Best Short Film
Best Director > Short Film
Time of Troubles
Best Short Film - Narrative
Best Actress > Short Film
Teach me how to fly
Best Actor Short Film
Best First-Time Short Film
Best Super Short Film
Best Actress Feature Film
Best Actor Feature Film
Best Director Feature Film
Best Feature Film
Best First-Time Feature Film
Best Feature Narrative
On Sacred Ground
Best Short Documentary
Best Feature Documentary
80 YEARS LATER
Best First-Time Documentary Film
The Hidden Disease - Uncovering Endometriosis Experiences
Best Experimental Film
Once upon a time in America - Guns in the US: without a license and fear
Best Women Film Maker
RATS IN THE HOUSE
Best Music Video
Where I'm From
Best Female Model Music Video
SMELL OF PAIN-T
Best Animated Film
Seaper Powers Mystery of the Blue Pearls Film
A Free Run
1) All film submissions to the Boden International Film Festival will be reviewed by a minimum of 3 members of our selection committee,
2) Foreign language films must contain English subtitles for consideration.
3) Swedish film does not need subtitles, but it's even better if it has English subtitling.
4) If selected, the Boden International Film Festival is not responsible for any damage to the print or media material en route or otherwise during the course of the festival's possession of the film.
5) If selected, the Boden International Film Festival has the authority to use stills, posters, titles, or any information from the submission materials for promotional purposes.
6) If selected, you will be guaranteed at least one screening of your film, however, the Boden International Film Festival has no obligation to provide a screening fee.
7) By submitting your film, you declare you have full authority to submit your film to the Boden Film Festival, and you have cleared all rights to use the music in the entered work.
8) Showtime and venue scheduling is at the discretion of the Boden International Film Festival and is subject to change without notice.
9) All filmmakers will be notified of acceptance status no later than April 10th, 2021.