Arthouse Festival of Beverly Hills, an IMDB qualifying festival, is a bi-monthly competitive Film Festival dedicated to short films. We accept all types of short films and offer awards for Best Us Film, Best Intl Film, Best male and female director, among others. We also accept all kinds of genre films, including Horror, Action, Crime, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Science Fiction, Sports, Thriller, War and Western from all around the world. The festival has a seasonal structure, first, our programmes select the official selection of the festival, then the judges will privately review the selected films, and subsequently, they will announce the winners. The winner's projects will then have the option to be streamed online.
What are we looking for?
Any genre of short films from all around the world.
We are opened, to shorts films and screenplays.
Who's gonna win the prize?
-A selected jury will assign the prizes
-We will have a digital award available for the winners. If you like to have a trophy, you can order your customized one.
Best Us Short
Best Intl Short
Best Male Director
Best Female Director
Best Short Script
Best Short Cinematography
Best Short Score
Best Short Composer
Best Short Editing
Best Women's Issue Film
Best Social Justice Film
Best Horror Short
Best Action Short
Best Crime Short
Best Fantasy Short
Best Comedy Short
Best Romance Short
Best Science Fiction Short
Best Sport Short
Best Thriller Short
Best War Short
Best Western Short
Best Covid Short
Best Horror Comedy Short
Best Zombie Short
Best Animated Short
Best Experimental Short
Scariest Short Film
- Any work with a length shorter than 45 minutes
- Short Screenplay no more than 15 pages
- Covid Short, any work with a length shorter than 20 minutes, shot during the quarantine.
- The Work must be produced after January 2015
- If not in English, all the submission MUST BE subtitled in English
- You can submit any number of works as long as all the rules are respected
- We only accept submission via FilmFreeway
Other important things to know:
- Programming decisions are made by the festival directors and our selection committee. If accepted, we will notify filmmakers by email
- Selections will be notified by email
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- Participants agree that clips and images from their film may be used for any promotional purposes on the Film Festival social media
-By submitting the film, participants confirm that they hold the rights, or permission to use, all aspects of the submitted film.