Berlin Underground Film Festival is a different event.
Berlin Underground Film Festival wants to show a new way of consuming culture. We want to promote different, innovative and modern films and directors. Watch movies like you've never seen before.
Berlin is independent, underground and cosmopolitan. It is an open city.
IN BERLIN EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
These prizes will be awarded only once among all the selected of the festival. The winners of each category will get our official Award Certificate and the Laurel.
Best Narrative Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature Film
Best Narrative Short Film
Best Animation Short Film
Best Director of the Festival
Best Street Art Film
Best Performance Film
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
The extra prizes will be awarded in each deadline. The nominates of each category will get our official Nominated Certificate and the winners of each category will get our official Award Certificate.
Best Rhythm And Poetry (Batalla de Gallos)
Best Woman Filmmaker
Best Man Filmmaker
Best Branded Content
Best Visual Effects
Best Trailer / Teaser
Best Movie Poster
1) Berlin Underground Film Festival has as its objective the promotion of cinematographic art by presenting films of quality and entertainment.
2) We accept all forms and genres.
3) We will not screen your film online unless you want us to do it.
4) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
5) The film production could be from any year.
6) Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
7) If your film is in other film festival competitions requiring not posting films on internet, we can show your trailer instead.
8) All fees are non-refundable.
9) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
11) Getting an extra prize does not ensure the final selection for the screening.