The Bergen County Film Festival® (BCFF) celebrates the diversity of artistic expression in Bergen County communities and beyond through moving images. We give a voice and platform to filmmakers and other creatives to tell their stories and encourage community engagement through panel discussions and workshops.
The festival offers filmmakers, directors and writers an opportunity to screen their work, to network with other industry professionals, to receive audience feedback and to provide them with relative industry information.
The BCFF 2019 winners (in the categories listed below) will receive:
- An Official Proclamation presented by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of Bergen County, New Jersey
- A Congressional Certificate presented by the Office of the 5th Congressional District of New Jersey;
- A featured recurring Online Broadcast on www.fli.tv who's content can be seen on connected TV platforms such as Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire and Google Chromecast etc., as well as viewed on our truly dedicated mobile applications for iOS, Android, Amazon Blackberry, Windows and streamed on demand via our Internet site partnered with the Bergen County Film Festival Channel
OUTSTANDING FILMMAKER (overall festival winner)
BEST FEATURE FILM
BEST SHORT FILM
BEST STUDENT FILM
RULES & TERMS:
- It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that your video link submission and password work throughout the selection process. In order to obtain the correct video link or correct password, the BCFF will attempt to contact the Applicant, but if there is no resolution to the broken link or incorrect password, the BCFF reserves the right to disqualify the Applicant, without refund of submission fee(s) paid.
- The BCFF will accept up to 3 submissions per Applicant provided they are separate submissions and the required submission fee is paid for each submission.
- Previously submitted works are not eligible for re-submission.
- Filmmakers will be notified via email of submission status by February 27 , 2018.
- If your film is accepted, you will be contacted via email. You must notify us via email of your acceptance by March 1, 2018. Please submit your highest-quality DCP (minimum of 1920 x 1080 files), or DVD copy of your film. High school student film applicant may submit iphone or video quality.
FILM SUBMISSION FEES:
- Your submission will not be considered until the submission fee is paid in full via credit card. No exceptions.
- Submission fee accepted online via FilmFreeway
- Submission fees are non-refundable.