BOSIFEST is the International Film Festival for and by persons with disabilities, the only one of this kind in the Southeast Europe, which will be organized this year for the thirteenth time in Serbia by the Hendi Center Koloseum. As in past twelve years, this year on the big screen a great number of films will be shown both in competitive and non-competitive part. So far visitors of the BOSIFEST had an opportunity to watch 500 films that had life of the people with disabilities as their subject or were created by the disabled authors.
- Best Film GRAND PRIX 2022 BOSIFEST
- For best director
- For the best-case scenario
1. Genre: documentary films dealing with the issues concerning people with disabilities
2. Duration: up to 100 minutes
3. The film must be in English or with English/Serbian Subtitles
4. The film must be produced in the last 5 years
5. The film must be sent no later than April 20th, 2022,.
6. BOSIFEST accept entries on FilmFreeway or link by email
7. BOSIFEST can use parts of the received materials for advertising purposes (up to minutes)