BOSIFEST is the International Film Festival for and by persons with disabilities, the only one of this kind in the Southeast Europe, which will be organized this year for the eighth time in Serbia by the Hendi Center Koloseum. As in past eight years, this year on the big screen a great number of films will be shown both in competitive and non-competitive part. So far visitors of the BOSIFEST had an opportunity to watch 300 films that had life of the people with disabilities as their subject or were created by the disabled authors.
Awards & Prizes
- Best Film GRAND PRIX 2017 BOSIFEST
- For best director
- For the best-case scenario
Rules & Terms
1. Genre: documentary films dealing with the issues concerning people with disabilities
2. Duration: up to 100 minutes
3. The film must be in English or with English/Serbian Subtitles
4. The film must be produced in the last 7 years
5. The film must be sent no later than April 5th, 2017.
6. All videos must be in DVD format
7. BOSIFEST can use parts of the received materials for advertising purposes (up to minutes)
8. The Selection Commission has to receive at least two copies of the film (DVD format), and the Festival will retain all copies.