BELIFF - Be Epic! London International Film Festival
WE ARE ONCE AGAIN OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS !!!
Our Promises/ What you get:
- All films are guaranteed to be watched
- Proof of view via brief feedback of film
- All films get social media support on request
- Even if films don’t make it too the official selection there is a possibility to be invited to be part of our online platform of independent films scheduled to launch later this year or beginning of next year.
- Official selection will get public feedback about their films.
As we are finally out of the CORONAVIRUS period Yaaayyy! We are back with our 8th editions which will be in cinemas and online again. Whilst we may change our regular screening cinemas, our location will still be amazing London. This year we are also celebrating bio diversity in the industry in any form, shape or size so we can't wait to see your amazing stories through film.
As we are entering our 8th edition of our festival we will prioritize and encourage the submission of projects and films that either are produced and made or that represent in their narrative the exploration of the underrepresented community in the industry be it in the form of women filmmakers, filmmakers from the LGBTQ community, ethnic minorities, the older generations or the very young. We will share content creators from unique backgrounds (thought, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, culture etc.) to share their stories through their films and recognise their achievements and cultural value.
This year we are also celebrating bio diversity in the industry so
Why you should submit to BELIFF:
- GUARANTEE your film will be watched! Every film submitted to our festival receives a brief feedback from an industry professional before due time (of notification date). On top of that we are happy to post on all our social media a brief message promoting any film that has submitted to our festival. The text and visual material must be provided by the submitter.
- Your film will get a chance of being SCREENED at LYRIC CINEMA, with a public of around 100 people. You also get direct feedback from the audience who will rate and offer impressions via our unique and specially designed rating forms.
We are proud to have supported some great independent film makers so far. Some of them won many more film festivals, obtained distribution and already started work on their new projects after attending our competition.
We are so happy to have been receiving so many wonderful feedbacks and reviews (so far only 5 star reviews) and feeling so supported.
We are interested in helping the independent cinema community and we are happy to repost and share any successes or future projects via social media, you just need to get in touch or tag us in your posts and we will re post, like, comment and help as much as we can.
Check our some our last year highlight:
2017 HIGHLIGHTS Video:
FILMMAKERS INTERVIEWS VIDEO Samples:
REVIEWS & FEEDBACKS:
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF OUR FESTIVAL:
- The guarantee that your film will be watched (1 phrase feedback from the Jury by e-mail)
- Beautiful, cosy screening location in an environment full of hospitality
- Complete Film Rating Scores by the Public sent via e-mail (don't forget to request them)
- The opportunity to meet film makers and industry professionals at our Networking Events
- Complementary memberships and prizes for the winners courtesy of our Partners iPitchTV and Fade In Leading Screenwritting Software
- The oportunity to participate to the Awards Ceremony where we celebrate the beauty of independent films and everybody involved in the process.
- The oportunity to publicise your film by purchasing editiorials in our Festival Magazine FILM VOICE.
- The possibility of purchasing a Critics Review or a Feedback for your film
- Constant Publicity on Social Media for films that make the Official Selection
Be Epic! London International Film Festival is a yearly ﬁlm festival that is looking especially for meaningful, innovative, free of cliche filmmaking.
BELIFF encourages young and old ﬁlm makers from around the world to contribute to the shaping of society through inspirational ﬁlms that combine with valuable messages and innovative ideas. BELIFF aims to be the rising point of ﬁlm makers and up and coming new artists by promoting value and hard work and we are dedicating ourselves to stand up for everyone who is looking to reﬁne and discover ﬁlm both as entertaining and educating audiences from all around the globe.
We've also partnered up with InkTip:
InkTip: Where producers go for scripts and writers. Producers have made more than 375 films from scripts and writers they found through InkTip.
Winners of Best Short, Best Feature and Best Student Film will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Those who will get the best out of BELIFF film festival are:
- the visionary voices and artists (scriptwriters, directors, actors etc.) that have great empathy and a deep capacity to understanding and expressing beyond the surface layers of things and beyond those depths as well.
- distinctive scripts,
- truthful perspectives on themes and subjects,
- the creators of innovative cinematic outcomes that stand out from the usual mainstream.
The Selected films are in competition for the following awards:
1. Best Feature Film
2. Best Short Film
3. Best Featurette Certificate
4. Best Documentary Feature or Short
5. Best Animated Short Film
6. Best Experimental Film
7. Best Director
8. Best Actor
9. Best Actress
10. Best Cinematography
11. Best Student Film
12. Public Award
13. Best Music Video
14. Best Script (Screenplay)
15. Best Commercial
16. Jury Awards (a maximum of 3 for specific films that have accomplished distinction in a specific area)
Public Award (decided entirely by the public though the rating forms and marking durimg each screening)
1. We accept short and feature films: documentaries, animations, narrative fiction, sci-fi experimentals
2. Any film that has been previously released via ANY home video platform or broadcast on TV or the internet in any country ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for the festival unless the version submitted is significantly different than the version previously broadcasted;
3. The films must not be older than 5 years;
4. Time limits: Short (up to 20 minutes, credits included), Featurette (20 minutes to 39.59 minutes) Feature (40 min up to 3 hours) Documentaries (up to 3 hours) Animation (up to 2 hours)
5. All non english language ﬁlms must have English Subtitles.
6. Artists are welcome to submit more than one ﬁlm.
7. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older (or have your parent or guardian consent) to enter the competition.
8. Rough cuts or incomplete works are not accepted. – Film formats accepted, DVD, Blu Ray, HD Resolution
9. Entrant agrees to grant Film Festival permission for accepted ﬁlms and related marketing materials to be reproduced and distributed – in whole or in part – for purposes of jurying, education, and promotion of the festival.
10. Entry fees are non-refundable
11. The jury’s decision is ﬁnal.
12. Filmmaker must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist on the ﬁlm.