The Atlanta LGBT Film & Music Festival is a multicultural film festival serving LGBTQ film makers, music lovers, creatives and those who support the culture.
Awards are given in each category.
Please make sure to read all of the festival rules as well as the terms and conditions before submitting.
1. All works must be submitted as via FilmFreeway for online pre-screening. Please do not send film reels or original material via email.
2. Selected submissions will be notified on or before August 1st, 2017. All selected submissions must be completed in full by August 15th, 2017. Any film sent outside this date will automatically be disqualified. There are no exceptions.
All eligible films must be theatrical premieres in the state of Georgia. We DO NOT accept works that are available to the public online.
3. Films in progress WILL be accepted for submission. Please indicated on submission form that film is in progress and what needs to get completed.
4. The ALFF DOES NOT PAY SCREENING FEES. By submitting your film via FilmFreeway you acknowledge that the festival will not pay to present your work.
5. Films selected will be notified of selection and sent final instructions on how to submit film via mail.
All submission fees are non-refundable. Make sure to read and apply all submission guidelines before submitting. Films that do not comply will get marked for ineligibility status and will not be able to re-submit. More than one film can be submitted. All entries must be submitted separately. If individual entries include more than one film, the submission will become ineligible.
The ALFF programmers invited films who agree to participate in the festival must be in premiere status. How these films are showcased is within the discretion of the film festival programmers. These films must remain in Premiere status until they are showcased at the ALFF, if for any reason the film has been found to be showcased prior to ALFF the invited offer will be automatically be declined due to breach of premiere status agreement.
Terms and Conditions:
By entering your film for consideration for the Atlanta LGBT Film & Music Festival 2017 , you authorize that your work is cleared for festival exhibition and accept full legal responsibility for the intellectual property therein. Entry into the festival constitutes permission to exhibit your work at the Atlanta LGBT Film & Music Festival 2017. The Atlanta LGBT Film & Music Festival is also hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.