***All Entries Receive Feedback as part of the entry fee***
Welcome to the Atlanta International Screenplay Awards, located in Downtown Atlanta, Georgia aka "Hollywood of the South." Rewarding hot up-and-coming screenwriting talent is our mission. Come join our fam!
This year, we are awarding Feature, TV, and Short scripts. Whether you have a drama, action, thriller, horror, sci-fi, animation, fantasy, or family blockbuster, we want to read your script. All budget ranges are encouraged. Our jury is looking for well crafted scripts that scream "this writer has talent!" All entries receive script analysis as part of the entry fee. Optional "Full Analysis" is also available at an extra cost.
Winners of the Feature, TV Pilot, and Short Competitions receive:
» Phone Introduction With A Producer In Our Network
» Full script data & analytics, plus rewrite suggestions through Scriptmatix.
» Media Exposure
– All writers, without regard to age and country of origin, are eligible
– The material must be written in English and submitted as a PDF file. The file must not be encrypted or password protected.
– There is no limit to the number of competitions you may submit and the number of times you may submit one project.
– All entry fees are non-refundable.
– All submitted material must be original to the screenwriter.
– All copyright, ownership, and derivative rights to the material submitted remains with the original rights holders and/or author.
– The material submitted must not have been optioned or produced and must be fully owned by the screenwriters.
– All scripts should be written per industry-standard screenplay format.
– Prior winners cannot win the same contest twice, while there is no limit to the number of times a previous finalist, semi-finalist, and quarter-finalists may resubmit.
– Feature scripts should not exceed 130 pages. TV scripts should not exceed 75 pages. Short Scripts should not exceed 30 pages.