Northern Europe and Scandinavia's first International Architecture film festival, with live screenings, talks, debates and art installations outside in the urban space. We are interested in short films that promote new ways of experiencing space and places or explore scenography and film aesthetics in an innovative way, as well as films about urban social and environmental issues.
This year the focus is on remix. Please consider the rules to see if this is something for your film.
In collaboration with the Swedish Association of Architects, Architect School Lund University, Lund Municipality, Film i Skåne, Region Skåne and business.
ArchFilmLund Prize awards 2023 for the best film.
We accept for the festival:
* short films (under 15 minutes) all genres
* remix of films
* 3d Films and Artistic films as installations
This year we are trying a new concept and we ask you to answer if you accept your film to be remixed by us. In other words, this means that we will reinterpret it in a novel fashion. The original film will be screened in its entirety as well, but the focus remains on the remix.
How the remix itself will look is up to us, but to give you an approximate idea, it will range from being remelt with a building to an object or an interpretation being created in honor of your film. It is however not only images that are subjected to our reinterpretation: sounds and music may also be recycled and reconceptualized.
Please remember that when you send in your film you accept our interpretational right by default.
The festival is between October 14-15. We will not invite directors in person but it is possible to participate via link.
Lund International Architecture Film Festival, in Lund, Sweden, is a non profit organization.
Fees collected through the call for entry process assist in our operations.
Nominate directors vill access passes to the festival and special attentions.
* We do not pay screening fees for the submitted work that will be programmed.
* Programming deceptions are made by the festivals directors and a selections committee.
* Films nominated for the festival will be announced September 15 th.
* ArchFilmLund reserves the right to use images from films in Festival´s marketing.
* The films will be, if possible for the filmmaker and the right holders, available online during a limited time, and with limited tickets.