Northern Europe first and largest international architecture film festival, since 2009.
In collaboration with the Swedish Association of Architects, Architect School Lund University, Lund Municipality, Skåne Culture and businness. Via film screenings, Talks, debates and workshops, and via the award: ArchFilmlund Prize, the Festival and Extras will focus on urban and environments issues in the time of massive interference in big urban centres.
ArchFilmLund Prize/scholarship awards 2019 for:
1. the best documentary film,
2. the best architectural scenery in feature films,
3. the best animated film/the best visual effects.
4. scholarship for a young promising film maker.
We accept for the festival:
* long documentaries (over 20 minutes),
* short (under 20 minutes),
* animated (both)
* feature films (over 60 minutes, with "the best architecture scenery").
Lund International Architecture Film Festival, in Lund, Sweden, is a non profit organization.
Fees collected through the call for entry process assist in our operations.
Film projects may be produced anywhere in the world. Documentary and animated films should not be produced before 2017.
Nominate directors vill access passes to the festival and special attentions.
* We do not pay screening fees for the submitted work that will be programmed.
* Programming deceptions are made by the festivals directors and a selections committee.
* Films nominated for the festival will be announced September 1th.
* ArchFilmLund reserves the right to use images from films selected in Festival marketing.