ANNUAL FESTIVAL AND AWARDS CEREMONY: 3 SEPTEMBER 2022
Älvsbyn Municipality is located in Norrbotten County of Sweden, and it is famous as The Pearl of Norrbotten. Älvsbyn international film festival is the only film festival that represents this beautiful municipality.
Our aim is to create an opportunity for the people of Älvsbyn to watch films made by independent filmmakers from all over the world, as well as to create opportunities for indie filmmakers to show their work in this part of the world.
Best Animated Film
Best LGBT Film
1) All film submissions to the Alvsbyn International Film Festival will be reviewed by the members of our selection committee,
2) Films from other languages must contain English subtitles for consideration.
3) Swedish film does not need subtitles, but it's even better if it has English subtitling.
4) If selected, the Alvsbyn International Film Festival is not responsible for any damage to the print or media material en route or otherwise during the course of the festival's possession of the film.
5) If selected, the Alvsbyn International Film Festival has the authority to use stills, posters, titles, or any information from the submission materials for promotional purposes.
6) If selected, you will be guaranteed at least one screening of your film, however, the Alvsbyn International Film Festival has no obligation to provide a screening fee.
7) By submitting your film, you declare you have full authority to submit your film to the Alvsbyn Film Festival, and you have cleared all rights to use the music in the entered work.
8) Showtime and venue scheduling is at the discretion of the Alvsbyn International Film Festival and is subject to change without notice.