This is a brand new film festival in the beautiful city of Agrinio.
The first festival which focuses in cinematic Monologues.
In the past Agrinio was the center of the ancient kingdom of Aetolia, the place where Queen Leda, mother of Helen of Troy (a.k.a Beautiful Helen) was born.
Thus we decided to keep a strong bond with this important part of history by naming our festival "Leda's Monologues".
All submitted films that meet our requirements and are selected participate in the contest and agree to appear on the online platform of the festival.
The "Selected Films" will also be screened live in an event in Agrinio.
The "Best Films" which will get the highest score by our jury will be awarded.
Awards include: "Best short film", "Best International Monologue", "Best Local Monologue".
The "Audience Award" is an award given by the audience by voting which movie they liked best.
Winners receive a symbolic cash prize and advisory support for their next script.
"Out of competition" films, if selected, participate in the festival's channel and the local event screenings.
* All submissions are accepted either via FilmFreeway, or directly through the form on our official website.
* Your video should have a minimum length of 40'' and a maximum of 10' (exceptionally we can accept longer videos).
* By submitting you agree that your video will appear online on our platform.
You can change that, if you do not want it to be publicly viewable, by mentioning so at any time.
* If you are submitting more than one entry, a separate submission is required for each film.
* Promoting violence in any form in the video is unacceptable.