The Adrian International Film Festival is proud to be returning to historic Adrian, Michigan for a third year! Filmmakers from around the world will again travel to the Southeastern Michigan town for one of the fastest growing festivals in the Midwest. Submissions are being accepted now.
Festival passes available now: https://www.adrianfilm.org/passes
Each film accepted into the festival will receive “Official Entrant” laurel upon acceptance into the festival. The judge's choice in each category will be awarded “Winner” laurel for the category in which they received the consideration.
1. Film must have been completed after January 2017.
2. There are no premiere status requirements.
3. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images and content in the entry.
4. Press kit is required. Kit must include: bio, director photograph, short synopsis of film, film poster, director statement, and any reviews, trailers, endorsements, or press coverage the director would like to include.
5. Digital online submission screeners only.
7. Entrant will allow usage of clips from the entry and all related publicity material submitted for promotional use on television, radio, in print, web and at live Festival events.
8.Entrant will allow usage of film for festival screening regardless of any distribution deals made. We don't pay screening fees of any kind.
9. All Decisions by judges, programmers and organizers will be final and no refund of entry fee will be permitted.
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for waiver information.
The Adrian International Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize any media from any submissions and entrants for Adrian Film promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Adrian International Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered. Film must have been completed after January 2016 to be eligible. There are no premiere status requirements. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images and content in the entry. Press kit is required. Digital online submission screeners only.