Across the Globe Film Festival 🎥 is an international independent film festival, located in Stockholm, Sweden🦞, and New York City 🗽. The mission of AGFF is to showcase the filmmakers of tomorrow, and to celebrate creativity, diversity, and independence in the art of cinema. AGFF is therefore a monthly film festival with annual screenings of the winners throughout the year 🍿.
The event will take place live once a year with screenings of the monthly winners. Before, the screenings there will be a meet & greet/sign-in for everyone who is attending with food and refreshments. After we will hold the screening for some of the films and we will announce the winner once all the films are watched followed by a Q & A. Lastly, the event will end with a networking event.
Different from most film festivals, all winners at the Across the Globe Film Festival will have a chance to receive a distribution deal with Side Street Studios. For more information check out our partner's website at https://www.sidestreetstudios.com/.
This is Across the Globe's first year in action and we can't wait to see your submission! 🎂
The jury selected films for the monthly competition will form the Official Selection of the month. The filmmaker will receive notification through email.
The official selection will then go on to jury selection of the monthly awards. Nominations and winners in each award will be notified through email. The categories are listed below:
🥇Best Feature film
🥇Best Short film
🥇Best Animated film
🥇Best Actor in a leading role
🥇Best Actress in a leading role
🥇Best Actor in a supporting role
🥇Best Actress in a supporting role
🥇Best Student Film
Furthermore, all the winning submissions will get in direct contact with the distribution company Side Street Studios for further evaluation and possible distribution deals.
- We only accept submissions through FilmFreeway.
- We only accept digital submissions (i.e. private Vimeo link or similar online video service).
- All submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
- Students film have special discounts.
- By submitting you agree for your film to be screened at our venues up to 5 times.
- By submitting you agree to share your data with the festival for promotional purposes.
- For your film to be considered by the programing staff the correct fee must be paid in full.