SUBMISSION UPDATE from 01.07.2022 - This offer is LIMITED!
If you want to submit your film please use the
AZIFFLASTCHANCE code for special last chance surprise discount.
The Adolph Zukor International Film Festival is an international independent feature film competition with LIVE EVENTS in the Adolph Zukor Film Theatre.
AZIFF considers it a mission to represent in the world of international filmmaking the commitment of Adolf Zukor ( founder of the Paramount Pictures film company ) to feature film, his realization of the power of films to shape society through cultural and aesthetic content, as well as his striving to create true value.
We also find it essential to make Adolf Zukor’s basic view: „The public is never wrong” a crucial idea for the whole of the festival. In addition, we consider it extremely important to create equal opportunitites for independent filmmakers besides those employed at large studios or receiving government support.
Our aim is to find talented filmmakers and help them promote their work.
OUR LIVE PUBLIC EVENTS SCREEN ALL THE FILMS THAT HAVE WON AWARDS IN THE MAIN CATEGORIES AND THE AZIFF PUBLIC FEATURED AWARD.
Adolph Zukor the founder of Paramount Pictures has employed 22 stars so we'll be handing out 22 major Awards including BEST OF PUBLIC Adolph Zukor Award and of course lots of smaller sub-category awards.
In view of the international virus situation we also organise special virtual events too who cannot come to the live event, where we screen films in the main competition to promote the projects of new filmmakers and we broadcast the award ceremony in LIVE.
We accept films of all genres. Your film will be screened by our screening team and the highest scoring films will be selected for official selection and given appropriate credit.
Our international jury (The Jury includes Academy Award Winners - Oscar) will then select the winners in each category, who will receive official laurels and certificates, and based on audience scores, we will also select the highest scoring film from all films for the Public Featured Award at the Adolph Zukor International Film Festival.
The shortlisted films will be screened at our online event and on a closed platform too. As we don't know who will be able to come to the live awards ceremony due to the international virus situation, we have to give this opportunity to all filmmakers and film fans. All viewers must have a ticket or invitation. All filmmakers will receive a ticket of honour. All the films that have been awarded in the main categories and the AZIFF Public Featured Award Winner will be screened at our public event, where you will have the opportunity to network with filmmakers and people working in the industry.
What does jury status mean?
Not selected - Unfortunately, the film did not pass the jury's screening
Selected - The film has been selected for jury selection
Finalist - The film will be screened at the Adolph Zukor cinema
Nominated - The film is in with a chance of winning in one or more categories
Award Winner - The film won an award at the Live awards ceremony
Please always check the status of your film.
1. BEST INTERNATIONAL FEATURE FILM
2. BEST DIRECTOR
3. BEST ACTOR
4. BEST ACTRESS
5. BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
6. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
7. BEST PRODUCER
8. BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM
9. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
10. BEST COSTUME DESIGN
11. BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE
12. BEST DOCUMENTARY SHORT
13. BEST SHORT FILM
14. BEST FILM EDITING
15. BEST FIRST TIME DIRECTOR
16. BEST MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLING
17. BEST ORIGINAL SCORE
18. BEST ORIGINAL SONG
19. BEST SOUND DESIGN
20. BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN
21. BEST VISUAL (SPECIAL) EFFECTS
22. BEST OF PUBLIC, THE AZIFF PUBLIC FEATURED AWARD
SUBCATEGORIES - AWARD
BEST LIVE ACTION SHORT FILM
BEST FIRST TIME DIRECTOR (SHORT)
BEST FIRST TIME DIRECTOR (ANIMATION)
BEST FIRST TIME DIRECTOR (DOCUMENTARY)
AWARD OF MÁTÉSZALKA (for Student Project)
By submitting your film, you agree to the following Rules & Terms:
- We are mainly looking for films that have not been shown anywhere before and brand new (2021 & 2022)
- IN VIEW OF THE INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMIC SITUATION, FILMS LESS THAN 2 YEARS OLD ARE ACCEPTED. THIS MEANS THAT WE ACCEPT ALL FILMS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SCREENED IN 2020-2021.
- A MAIN category must be selected for each submission,
- All non-English films must have English subtitles in order to be judged,
- You are providing Adolph Zukor International Film Festival a nonexclusive limited license to use segments of your film (including trailers/film posters/press kits/teasers) for promotional purposes,
- Entry fees are non-refundable,
- The jury decides which nomination the film receives.
- Judging decisions are final,
- Entrants confirm and warrant that they have the required legal authority to use all music, images, and content in the entry submitted,
- The Adolph Zukor Film Theatre in the event ONLY accept DCP (Digital Cinema Package) format (non/encrypted) - for enrypted DCP we need to receive KDM -
( If you don't have DCP format send to us your film in ProRes, XDCAM-HD, DnXHD (or any other professional format) + including english subtitle and we create the DCP FOC with our supporters.)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Amateur videos.
- Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
- Films with a poor production standard (bad picture, poor quality, bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution lower than 1080p HD).
- We don't accept in the event MP4, MKV, live stream etc etc or other non professional format.
- We don’t accept scripts.
- We don't accept excerpts/scenes from films: you must submit the entire film.
- False not real datas or names
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PROJECT PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
By submitting your film, take note that: Adolph Zukor International Film Festival is hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt (trailer/teaser/poster/stills) from any film submitted for promotional purposes. The films will not be available online. Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be submitted to multiple categories. If we think the categories submitted are not to a standard of the Adolph Zukor International Film Festival win, they will be removed. The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries and the Jury can remove a movie from the competition at any time. Entry fees are non-refundable.
The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for possible screening (private and/or public) and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Adolph Zukor International Film Festival, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss or damage of the screening videos entered.
By submitting your film, you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all rules and regulations.