NOTE OUR PROGRAM CHANGE:
Due to COVID, we have made a last minute decision to present our festival online. This will not only ensure the comfort and safety of our filmmakers and guests, but will also greatly enhance the size of our viewing audience. The festival can be see online FREE from December 2nd through January 2nd 2021, and will also include an Awards Show. In addition, filmmakers have been invited to send us a film clip in which they introduce their film to the audience. Please see our website for complete details about the films, and how to watch the program.
This is our 11th year, and our 19th film festival.
Our festival showcases films produced anywhere in the U.S. or Canada that are less than 15 minutes in length. We welcome Narratives, Documentaries, PSAs, Commercials, Web Series, Trailers, and Animation. (Sorry, no music videos accepted).
All entries are viewed by a panel of five judges, who carefully grade each film on its technical merits, acting, script, and entertainment value. Films with the highest scores become “Official Selections”, and are showcased in our festival. Fair and equal consideration is given to all entries regardless of your budget, or where you live. Films with solid stories and good audio have the best chance of being selected.
Award certificates and trophies will be presented in numerous categories, such as "Best Web Series"; "Best PSA"; "Best Documentary"; "Best Animation"; "Best Short", and in many other categories. Winners will receive an "E-Certificate" via email, which can be printed at home for your entire cast and crew. Trophies will be delivered by the Post Office.
(1.)Your film must be no harsher than an "R" rating.
(2.) Films may have been produced any year.
(3.) We accept films from anywhere in the U.S.or Canada
(4.) No premiere requirements.
(5.) Project may have distribution and may currently be online.
(6.) We no longer accept DVDs. Your preview and exhibition copies must be made available to us as a downloadable MP4, size not to exceed 2.5GB.
(7) If you are notified that your film is an "Official Selection", your downloadable MP4 exhibition copy less than 2.5GB must be made available to us no later than November 8, 2020 to be included in our show reels. If we cannot contact you, or have no way to download your MP4, we reserve the right to replace your film with another entry.
(8.) Press Kits are not required. We will use the information and stills from your online press kit.
(9) No film may be withdrawn from the festival after the Official Selections have been announced.
(10) We do not pay "screening fees".
(11) Filmmakers attending our film festival must provide their own transportation, housing, meals, and expenses.
(12) Maximum running time of any entry shall not exceed 15-minutes, including credits.
(13) We do not screen "Music Videos" or films produced outside of the US or Canada.
(14) Sorry, no fee waivers Please do not ask.
(15) No refunds of entry fees. Judges decisions are final.
(16) We reserve the right to change the date and/or the location of the festival.