This is our 11th year, and our 19th film festival.
Our festival showcases films produced anywhere in the U.S. or Canada that are less than 15 minutes in length. We welcome Narratives, Documentaries, PSAs, Web Series, Trailers, and Animation. (Sorry, no music videos accepted).
All entries are viewed by a panel of five judges, who carefully grade each film on its technical merits, acting, script, and entertainment value. Films with the highest scores become “Official Selections”, and will be screened for the public at our one-day festival.
Our venue is the International Palms Resort in beautiful Cocoa Beach, Florida. Spend the day watching some great films, then take a walk on the beach, or enjoy your favorite beverage at MAMBO'S tiki bar. Cocoa Beach is near Port Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center, and about two hours east of Orlando's Disney attractions and Universal.
We are pleased to offer filmmakers very low entry fees, and free admission to everyone in our festival audience. We are able to do so by "keeping it simple". We have cut out all of the expensive frills, such as seminars, red carpets, and award banquets. Instead, our awards are handed out throughout the day after each block of films. Filmmakers will also be introduced to the audience, and can participate in Q&A sessions.
Award certificates will be presented in numerous categories, such as "Best Web Series"; "Best PSA"; "Best Documentary"; "Best Animation"; "Best Movie Trailer"; "Best Director"; "Best Short", and in many other categories. Winners who are unable to pick up their award in person will receive an "E-Certificate" via email, which can be printed at home for your entire cast and crew.
(1.)Your film must be no harsher than an "R" rating.
(2.) Films may have been produced any year.
(3.) We accept films from anywhere in the U.S.or Canada
(4.) No premiere requirements.
(5.) Project may have distribution and may currently be online.
(6.) We no longer accept DVDs. Your preview and exhibition copies must be made available to us as a downloadable MP4, size not to exceed 2.5GB.
(7) If you are notified that your film is an "Official Selection", your downloadable MP4 exhibition copy less than 2.5GB must be made available to us no later than November 1, 2020 to be included in our show reels. If we cannot contact you, or have no way to download your MP4, we reserve the right to replace your film with another entry.
(8.) Press Kits are not required. We will use the information and stills from your online press kit.
(9) No film may be withdrawn from the festival after the Official Selections have been announced.
(10) We do not pay "screening fees".
(11) Filmmakers attending our film festival must provide their own transportation, housing, meals, and expenses.
(12) Maximum running time of any entry shall not exceed 15-minutes, including credits.
(13) We do not screen "Music Videos" or films produced outside of the US or Canada.
(14) Sorry, no fee waivers Please do not ask.
(15) No refunds of entry fees. Judges decisions are final.
(16) We reserve the right to change the date and/or the location of the festival.