Welcome to the White Rocks Film Festival!
White Rocks Film Festival is the independent film festival based in the heart of USA. We work hard to serve our filmmakers!
White Rocks Film Festival will be hosted exclusively online, celebrating new web series, films and music videos from independent creators and creating a platform for their work to be discovered, discussed and promoted.
The festival was created to develop and support directors, screenwriters. We strive to contribute to the development of the film industry. The basis of our philosophy is a passion for cinema and discoveries.
The festival was created as a non-profit organization with private funds. Despite this, the festival is ready to cooperate with partners and sponsors. We work hard every day to provide the best service and to make our filmmakers happy.
We accept submissions exclusively via FilmFreeway
White Rocks Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway, the world's #1 submission platform.
Our Festival separated into two parts:
Each month, our jury selects the winners through private screenings. The monthly contest winners will be announced in 23 nominations.
• All monthly winners receive the official certificate of the Festival.
• Exclusive discounts from our partners.
Finalists of each month qualify for the annual event.
The winners of the nominations "Best Film of the Year" and "Best Director of the Year" will receive an Award-winning statuette for free.
Winners may order a statuette for themselves and their team, for $250 including shipping.
The Award Statuette features clear and blue optic crystal, atop an aluminum base that is sure to inspire those who view it. Made from the finest optic crystal, this award is both pure and perfectly clear. The Statuette comes packaged in a dark blue presentation box. Please note that only winners of nominations can place an order.
Rules & Terms
We strongly encourage you review the following terms carefully. By submitting your project, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all of the following “Rules and Terms”.
1. Submission Format
• Films must be submitted via online screener only.
• We do not accept films sent over by DVD or Blu-Ray.
• We do not accept screener links via email.
2. Submission Fee
• All submissions are to be paid through FilmFreeway platform.
• The submission fee is non-refundable.
3. Submission Requirements
• All foreign language films must contain English subtitles.
• All submissions must have been completed after 1 January 2017.
• There is no Premiere policy for films and music videos.
• You must own all of the rights to any film you submit to the festival.
• You grant The Festival right to use parts of your film (including trailer, teaser, film poster, screenshots) for promotional purpose.
• Each submission must be accompanied by a submission fee paid in full and a
working screener in order to be considered.
• Once we have all necessary materials, the submission will be marked “In
Consideration”. It is the submitter’s responsibility to make sure that all requirements are met.
• Once a project is listed “In Consideration” on FilmFreeway, we are unable to offer
refunds for any reason.
• Press kits and cover letters are not required but are appreciated.
• The Festival does not pay screening fees for submitted films.
• Please allow up to 5 business days for a response.
6. Submission Categories
Categories for submission are listed at the site https://filmfreeway.com/wrf and official site https://whiterocksfest.com. Please review all submission categories carefully before submitting your project. All entrants are required to pay the submission fee of their film’s appropriate category. If you believe you have submitted your film to the wrong category, contact us immediately. While we can typically facilitate a change in category, the entrant will be responsible for any changes in submission fees. We cannot offer partial refunds for categories with a smaller fee. If the new category has a higher fee, the entrant is responsible for paying the difference.