Fearless is an online streaming service that showcases features, series, and shorts from independent creators across the world. With apps for iPhone and Android, and the ability to send movies and shows to your TV with ChromeCast & Apple AirPlay, we like to call ourselves a "film festival in your pocket".
We tend to favour content that promotes one or more of the following focus areas:
- LGBTQ stories & filmmakers
- Female stories & filmmakers
- Diversity, representation and inclusion in film
- Freedom of speech, controversial topics, and challenging conversations.
- Content with strong messaging that drives our world forward (can be scripted, unscripted, or documentary).
This is an ongoing platform, so we add new titles on a regular basis (eg: every week). You can submit at any time for consideration for future weeks. In general, you should receive either an approval or a rejection within 2-10 days from the date you submitted it.
DO I GET PAID?
Yes, unlike traditional film festivals that showcase your work without paying you, we give you a royalty for every hour your content is watched (its a fluctuating rate but its currently $0.06 CAD per hour streamed). In addition, we provide additional bonuses to filmmakers who help the platform grow.
HOW CAN I FIND FEARLESS?
App Download: http://onelink.to/7hccjg
WHO RUNS FEARLESS?
Fearless is run by Pomegranate Platform Inc. - a not-for-profit company dedicated to independent creators and increasing representation, inclusion, and diversity in film. Learn more at pomplatform.com.
There are no financial awards or prizes for specific films or series on Fearless. All filmmakers earn royalties on their work when it is watched.
BONUSES FOR CURATORS & PROMOTERS
Additional bonuses are available for content creators who help the platform grow by helping to acquire new content, curate short film collections, or promote the platform. If you are interested in becoming a Curator and/or a Promoter, please email email@example.com
1. Projects being submitted must be completed works; if the project is close to completion (ie: missing colour grading), then this should be made clear at time of submission, or our curators will assume that your work is complete.
2. Creators must own all rights to their music, videos, images, brands, etc. We will ask for proof of music licensing if accepted.
3. Creators must agree to permit their project to be shown for a minimum of 12 months. We showcase your film or series on the Fearless network across platforms (eg: web, iPhone, Android) as well as future platforms we will release over time.
4. If your title is not in English, you must provide a copy with English subtitles.
5. We are a platform for adults and therefore, we do not accept Kids content. We may add "teen" or "young adult" content at our sole discretion if we feel it may be of interest to adults.
Response from festival:
Hey Patrick. Sorry that we let you down and made you feel ghosted. We certainly don't want any creator to feel left out. If there's something specific we can help you with, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond within 1-2 business days always. We are here for you.